Reviews for The Forbidden Fruits
onecelestialbeing chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
can't write erotic literature my ass. that was one of THE best racy pieces I've ever read!
GreenCanary chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
PWMS!
MingMing-Chan chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
wow it's been 6 years since you've last updated~ you're out doing JK Rowling with the amount of years it takes her to publish another story :3

anyhoo when you do find the inspiration to continue this story, please do! it's well written~ and i love your witty A/N! :D
Slytherinjunkie20 chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
Okay, I'm going to be really annoying and ask why you haven't updated this story in six years?

I want to know what happens and it's driving me crazy to know that you may have given up all hope on it :(

Is Snape going to die? Will Ginny end up with Harry (I would tell you my feelings on that one but I don't want to ruin the flow of the story with my silly demands lol)?

Will Fred die?

I have to know!

If you can't do it in story form, can I request a small summary of what you were going to have happen (Though you don't have to-I can be a demanding pest when I want lol)?

Good work though-you really are a great writer!

Hope you decide to finish one day!

Much Love

Slytherinjunkie
MariaMe chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
hullo

i don't know if you'll keep writing about this story, though i'd like that very much :P anyways thank you for writing it's an interesting story.
a.sam chapter 11 . 10/10/2006
I truly love this story. But sadly it seems you've abondoned it, which i hope isn't true because it's actually quite good. I've enjoyed reading it and hope that you continue it in some sense in the near future because it would be such a waste of a great beginning. Hope for an update someday.
Sinister Spiders chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
great work again dearie... I have to go now, but next time i am online i will be sure to continue, if not finish your wonderful story!

Love,

Sinister Spiders
Sinister Spiders chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Hehehe! Gotta loe ginny's confusion about snape... look forward to reading more,

love,

Sinister Spiders
Sinister chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
Have you stopped writing? You haven't updated for four months. I think its sad, I really liked the beginning.

Sissy
Sinister Spiders chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
Good work again. Can't wait to see how this turns out!
Sinister Spiders chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I like it so far, you have a good writing style and i love the use of potion ingredients. Great work :D
Elanor Ainu chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
I love you. honestly. this story rocks my socks... I've grown rather fond of the SS/GW pairing in the meantime... and that where I usually prefer DM/GW fics... but this story just rocks! (am I repeating myself?)

so good work,

Angie :)

P.S.: PWMS! xD
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 11 . 10/25/2005
hope you havn't given up on your story. It is a good one. Good Luck with it.. :-)
Alwaysbeyourself chapter 11 . 9/21/2005
Hm, I like your stile and how averything turned right. But why doesnt Ginny love Snape?

Love your story, write more of them!

Locse
Mistress of Eternity chapter 11 . 9/9/2005
Amazing story! I am a die hard Ginny/Snape fan... and your story is original and so enchanting... will you update? :( I hope so...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »