Reviews for A Thousand Words
Celestinasong chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Is this the end? U should write the end... Cause me wants more lolol
Celestinasong chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Omg too much pride. He should just find his stalker and deal with them head on!
hehe chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
"He said it out loud: "Someone broke into my house to leave me takeout."

Out loud, it didn't sound any more believable."

That reminds me of a news article I read a week or so ago. Someone broke into a car by smashing a window. Did not take anything from the car, but threw tortilla chips around the floor.

Don't believe me? Look it up.
ShadoweGoddess chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Well I know its not finished... So finish!
Miso Muchi chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
This has got to be my favorite Gundam fic I've read so far. It's been enchanting.
michiru elijah chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
WOW! I really like the story...actually all the story that you've written ) your one of my favorite writer here in fanfiction ) please do finish your other stories...You're a very very very good writer )
KitKatAriana chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
This was so wonderfully sweet and awesome! I could really see this sort of thing happening and that makes it an even better read. Love it.
Laws of Chaos chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow!

Completely incredible characterization of Heero and Duo, and I adore the way Heero isn't actually able to say I love you verbally, but does it just about every other way!
Ligare chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
If there is anyone among the Gundam W pilots who is good at drawing, I always have the impression it would be Duo. He's nimble fingered and observant. Heero, though, would need the outlet a lot more than Duo.
Natara1997 chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
wow that was an amazingly awesome story
snuggalong chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Ah...so let me get this straight.

According to the almighty power that is Google...

A pomfret...

Sora Hoshi chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Oh wow.

Wow wow wow wow wow.

o.O

Wow. *grins* Yeah, so. Can you tell I loved the story? I'm at a loss for words here (which let me tell you, is VERY unusual). I loved the writing style and the 'freak out' Duo had. It was very...just...wow. _ I thought that the whole 'guilt trip' thing would be more Quatre-ish, but...after reading your fic, I might just have to change my mind. Very good writing, and well, EVERYTHING! Thank you for putting this fic up on fanfiction for people like me to read. I truly loved reading it and wouldn't mind reading it again. 3

Well, it's time for me to go back to writing myself, you've given me some inspiration to work with and I don't want it to go to waste! Good luck with whatever you're writing now!

Laters!

-Sora-
Shinigami966890 chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
I really enjoyed reading your story. I felt like Duo would never get over his depression at first. I really liked the ending and that someone cared for him even though there was a mistake in his past. But what was his mistake to make him snap? That was a bit confusing to piece together. Anyway good luck
snuggalong chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
"A thousand words, and all of them were beautiful."

Loved this story. Even though Duo was acting like an idiot. And you didn't make me all depressed, like most of your stories do.

Yay!