Reviews for Man of Quality
Shubhs chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I like the one-shot a lot. It fits in with canon really well and Royai is to die for. :)

Your grammar is pretty good. One or two minor errors that can be easily overlooked. :D
TillyMe chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Love it:)
FlamingRedFox chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I must say, that was beautifully sweet. I think enchanting's most appropriate. Lovely work.

Sincerely,
FlamingRedFox
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Oh, this is just a lovely Royai piece! I love them dearly, and I think this captures the relationship between them perfectly. I lurked on your previous two FMA stories, but they capture the same dynamic. You have an amazing talent for getting inside a character's head, and your stories are a wonderful pleasure to read.
blue-crystal-9 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Aw, that was great! :) Wonderful writing!
Han Ji Eun chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Wonderful fanfic!
momiji-k chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Well, I don't know if I could picture Roy getting drunk and singing.. but the rest of it was very imaginable. Very nice indeed. :)
Interstate 405 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Bookmarked, thanks for the lovely fic :).
SapphireSteel chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
That was really really good! It's worth reading over and over again!
aizuhime chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Cute! Love it!
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
beautifully written! Neither a word nor a moment wasted, just tight and perfect and lovely. I loved your Riza, content to be the woman she is and surrounded by those who don't understand her (yet she understands them and the world they live in perfectly). Brillaint. Thanks for writing and posting! :)
Anya-06 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
am so amaze by the way you describes Riza & Roy characters, you manage to get each one own personality and at the same time explain the admiration and respect they feel for each other. one of an amazing short story.
Roxie Faye chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I like this story a lot. Out of all RoyAi stories I've read, I like this one by far the most. Excellent. Keep up the good work. Such a wonderfully written story.
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
"They don't know there is a scar on her shoulder, and a matching one on his, and that neither remembers who took the bullet for the other first."

That is such an awesome line...within an awesome story. You did a very good job of portraying Riza, especially.
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I've heard that song before...though I can't recall where...Anyway, great job. It was beautifully written.