Reviews for Intrinsic Natures
Goldleaf83 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
A brilliant story, in the dance of personalities and competing agendas you set up. Each character is sharply delineated and fully developed: you give Solo, Kuryakin, and Waverly admirable and totally convincing depth, showcasing their ruthlessness in service to their organization. You do Illya particularly well, in depicting both his unshakeable loyalty to his partner and his contrasting clear understanding of the restrictions within which he (and his partner) operate. Napoleon has his own separate understanding, also convincing, but the perspective of the story (primarily Illya's) implies that the Russian's is better...for the moment. ("Partners," the sequel to this story, told primarily from Solo's perspective, reverses the situation; Napoleon, though still having some blind spots, has a better grip on possibilities at that point, in part because of his more powerful position.) The whole series is utterly brilliant, and while each story stands well on its own, as a group they are artfully and beautifully woven together.
alynwa chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Not only did I love this story, I love your writing style. You have the voices of the characters down cold. Thank you for sharing!
StillWaters1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Wow. Absolutely perfect. Thank you for sharing this incredible work!
lauren hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Wonderful :-) I really enjoyed reading both this one, and the Christmas one. I thought that they were both very well written and that the characters were done perfectly :-)
trecebo chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Illya played them both quite nicely. However, does this one fit in your Wonderland time line or is it more canon-ish? Whatever the answer, I have enjoyed all the MFUs so far. Tis loverly to read such grand writing. I do recommend you to those who like similar vein...
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Wow, that was interesting.

Illya is one dangerous dude when protecting his partner.

Thanks for sharing this story.