Reviews for Bent
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Ive been a fan of Numb3rs for awhile. I am a sketch artist an a writer as well. I learn alot by watching good shows like this one. Your words were well placed an you didn't get off key, its very structured an among all VERY well written. Good job
pepper chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
It was a really good story lot of potential for the public
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I'm with Don, it wouldn't have mattered if Charlie was paying closer attention. The bad guy had the drop on him. So, it's a good thing Don came along. :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
that was great loved
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Oh, this was AWESOME... tears springing to my eyes... SO GOOD...
epalladino chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Great story. Thanks, Beth
Selene467 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This was a very nice story. Love the emotion between those two brothers. Great piece of work you wrote here.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I liked this story. You explained everything so well. And you did well with Charlie's thoughts. Great writing.
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
This was an excellent story! You're really good at the brother's relationship. So cute! Great job!
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Liked it! Thanks for posting!
Gojyosgirl214 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
very good and very detailed kept me in suspence made me wonder if charlie was going to die or something of that sort.
Tai chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Great fic!...More please?
angeleyes46 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
good job
Courtney chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Good story. My only suggestion is that you don't use the word "crook." People don't use it so often these days, and it sounds kind of awkward. There are other words to use in place of it that will work just as well. But overall, it's a good story. Keep writing.
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Nice story and congrats on putting your first one up for all of us to read.