Reviews for Sexual Tension
Pciillaa chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Please continue the story
IHeartTeryse chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Aw man! You can't leave me hangin like this! Are you gonna update this? I seem to be a little late to this! Oh well. Amazing job, this is hot! (:
flazzy cullen chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
hello! Today I read for the first time your story and I'm very much curious to see if it continues the story! If you have decided to stop let me know so wipe it off! But please continue because it has much potential! I recently discovered that I love this couple!
xWhite Winged Angelx chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
i really like this story so far:D

i hope you UPDATE SOON!
fggt16 chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
pliz update soon!

i know it been a long time hopefully

u feel inspired

to continue again this fanfic it has

a unique and original storyline

and love BRATHAN!
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
Damn this story is hot! I hope that you'll finish this one day.. I do not understand how Brooke can resist Nathan, she must be very self restrained :)
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
totally awsome! i love this story! you should be so proud! you did an amazing job! hope you continue! cant wait to read more! hope you update soon! i cant wait!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
im totally lovin this story! i love brathan! you should be very proud! you did an awsome job! i cant wait to read more! hope you continue! its turely an amazing story!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
totally awsome! i love your story! you should be very very proud! you did anamazing job! hope you continue! i cant wait to read more!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 3 . 4/7/2009 long do we have to wait and see...i just found this story, and would really like to see where you take it )
Rachel-xox chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Omg, please, please update. i really love this story it's one of my favourites.
smartieepants chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
I'm glad she's realizing Nathan's intentions. I hope she keeps holding out. I wanna see Nathan's reaction. ;)
Rachel-xox chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
i really like this story
silverlure chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
i think you're not updating this anytime soon? i still have faith you will..) i loved this story so far. i love nathan beeing an ass, i always did though... xD
BlackCaleb chapter 3 . 6/17/2008