Reviews for Star Wars: Amusingly Melodramatic Title Goes Here
Audreidi chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
I'm picturing the infamous trio wandering around in the swamps of Naboo, dragging a PC along...heh heh heh. Yay for plot movement! This makes me anticipate the duel at the end of the episode all the more... (cackles madly)
Riverfox237 chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
'Sauron was tempted to smite the narrator for making the elf seem so overbearingly prissy.'

Lol! Oh, that was great! I love how Tify-Wan managed to dismantle the droid w/ a drawing of a lightsaber. This is really weird! I love it!

'"Then we can hit them over the head, and, if that doesn't work, scream," Jaymidala said wisely.'

'"They will bring earplugs."'

'"So, take them out!"'

This is great! Where do you come up w/ this stuff? Anyways, that was quite and interesting chap! Please continue, I'm curious to see how this works out! Keep up da great work! (And if it's at all possible, I encourage you to up the weirdness level! More random stuff in a parody is ALWAYS a good thing!) ;)

Chow! (As in food or as in bye, take your pick!)
darth mojo the spork chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
hee hee! this is totally hilarious! ha - sharpies! gotta love 'em. and that Jaymidala is a bit shifty aie?

anyway: i really like POV youve got happening here, its great, and the random comments from the narrator just make the whole thing even more funny! update soon k?
Riverfox237 chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
Tattle droids? Lol! And I actually thought that you DID have the quadratic equation at least partly right, since I learned it (and then basically forgot it) last year in Algebra 2. Oh well, what do I know? I'm not a physics major, I'm a high school student.

Well, now there's a plan for you! Get the guys you don't like drunk so they'll leave and be arrested for drunk driving! Brilliant! (Lol!) Ah, how I love the randomness! Purple dirt? INTeresting! (Say it like Dracula would, and roll the 'r's.) I THINK I understood all that big-worded gibberish, and the elf's plate-sized-eyes reaction was an enjoyable side effect. You REALLY like the color purple, don't you? Droid-flesh? How does that work?

Actually, in a way, they decapitated AND incapacitated the supposedly unfortunate creatures. Wait, now Luke is Lord Sauron? And why the heck is Legolas in league w/ Lord Sauron?

Interesting chap! And now, onto Ch.3!
Riverfox237 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Oo! Bill and Ted! I LOVE that movie, it's so funny! Hi, it's me, the strange person you don't know who reviewed your fic 'Palpy's In My Closet And I Don't Know What To Do' about...oh, probably more than 2 hours ago. I'm bored, so to entertain myself, I shall review as I read, thereby ensuring abnormally long reviews. Yay! (Hope you don't mind.)

Lol! No, I won't burn! I am covered in fire-proof otter armor! (Which I just created from my mind as a response to that part of the story. Don't you feel privileged to be the first to hear of it? :D)

The continuum blew up? I'll call God and ask him to fix it.

Lol, the Jedi master is the Padawan's Mom? Oh, this is gonna be great! Okay, I'll stop making comments every few sentences, 'cause if I don't, this is gonna be about a review-box-page long.

There! I read the whole chapter! Hmm, yes, it SEEMS to have the apropriate levels of insanity...:makes a little mark in her rating book: Can't wait to read the next two chaps! Sadly I might not be able to read them tonight, for several reasons, but I WILL get to them eventually! Okay then, chow!
Master Darth Warious - Lady of Chaos chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
"Oh, and that’s reassuring... you’re my sister!”

“That means I’m allowed to do terrible things to you"

MUahahahahahaha! Yes little brothers P34R US!

I was laughing through the whole thing.

Nice pictures! Is Tify-wan going to share them with us on Dark Lords or ME:I?
Duncariel chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Wow... if my cat turns out like that. Sure enough, I'll be hiding the sharpies. I don't need pictures of the Witch King all over my wall. Or Dracula in my closet, though I don't think he'd fit, what with my brother in there...

Nice read, Tiana. If painful.
Master Darth Warious - Lady of Chaos chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
"We haven’t even had a nice discussion about this blockade of ours! And you have to stay for tea! YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME HERE ON MY OWN! It’s just not FAIR!"

That was the best part. I'm still laughing about it.

See? I said I'd review you.
Jandalf chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
Hah! First reviewer! I win! Libraries, yes... (cackling still) Sauron could double for Danian, and no one would ever know.

...Except maybe a few people. (muses to self) Like my Padawan and me. And Medea. And...

(smacks self) Anyway. I know you just updated about 3 minutes ago. But I'm still going to ask for more. Heh heh heh...
Hadriel chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
You erred in your description of the quadratic formula. It's actually x (-b - (b2-4ac)0.5) / 2a. But I'm a physics major and therefore knew that.

But other than that, the story was genius.
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
O-kay...That was odd. But in a good way. Please go on.
Audreidi chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
YAY! (hugs Dracula) I'm hoping you're continuing this...I can't wait for my cameo as the Supreme Chancellor...

Auddie: Ahem. Jandalf stole the keyboard. But anyway. MORE SOON!
Master Darth Warious - Lady of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
'is still rolling on the floor'

Hook: You knew Dracula? Funny, Warious did too. She said he was a pain in the neck...maybe that was a joke...I'm not sure. Oh, she's done laughing now...

Warious: That was funny! Can't wait to see..er...read what happens next.