Reviews for For A Moment
Bella-Macabre chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This was really cute and I enjoyed reading it.
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
i love their friendship, and i think you did an excellent job with it. of course their getting together is amazing as well _
kirasometimes chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
That was so cute... very in character, I could see the whole thing in my head... I needed that... Jeyton fluff... I miss them...
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
okay.. i loved this.. sequel!:D
KLafferty6 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL
horsecrazy chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Adorable! I've probably read your story five or six times, and I only discovered it about four days ago. I really like it. It's very cute, and it's hysterical. I love Jake and Peyton together. Peyton's such a gloomy person; she needs someone kinda goofy and weird like Jake. I really hope you write a sequal because I love love love this story. Good job!

Horsecrazy
Pwincessmj chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
i love it plz continue it was so sweet, i luved Jake n Peyton togeva, there adorable, x
Lorilozz chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Loved it! There is never enough Jeyton fluff
jane chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Your story was really funny, I really liked it.
heartsmash chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

(As you can now tell, I am going through your author page and reading all the stories that I haven't.)
jamiedianne chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Sam - that fic was SO sweet. I loved it to death. Yes, I need JP fluff right now. Please write a sequeal. I can't wait!
lenfaz chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
That was such a great writing! Seriously, I love the way you set a great pace, and their flirting... perfect.

Lovely, lovely, lovely, fic!
GO JEYTON chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
THAT WAS SOO DAMN CUTE. haha.
Caitlin chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This story is really great. The first two seasons didn't have enough moments with them in it. I *heart* Jake/Peyton!
Michelsita chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I love it! This was so sweet! The constant teasing between them, the chemistry, the looks, it was simple and perfect.

And it's true, I'm desperate for some JP fluff.