Reviews for Christmas Love
tentenn91 chapter 9 . 4/8
write the last chapter just to end it with happy ending please!xdxDxDxd
cinnamondonught chapter 9 . 1/27
I really like your whole book and you left it on such a cliffhanger. Please finish it or at lease tell me what happened even if it not a complete chapter. I am a huge nejiten supporter!
Maya chapter 9 . 1/27
I found your story and I am a huge nejiten supporter. Please finish the story! Please, please, please!
Lily chapter 9 . 1/26
I really liked it but you left it on such a cliffhanger. I would like to know what happens even if it's not in a complete chapter.
This fic is awesome and I would be really hella hella happy if you finished this bc I think its a work of art and I want it turned into a movie :)
guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
Im sorry wheres the nest chap?
sabaku no hana chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
where's chap 10 omg it's been 8 years lately please pleaseee update and finish this fic omg im so curious:3
Jomana chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
I'm a girl to and love ur chapters! I'm also called a tomboy by many people although I don't really mind! Btw, I have written other reviews but stupidly forgot to rite my name...sorry!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
OMG! This is so exciting...and also cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
AMAZINGLY AMAZING! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
Where's chapter ten?
Pitu chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
UPDATE! PLEASE! I HAVE JUST FINISHED IT AND I WOULD BE DESTROYED IF THIS WOULD HAPPEN. I can try and write a chapter myself, send me a msj on Skype(pitu1902) if you want me to. Great story and nice fluffy scenes :)
Anon chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Pls update this story
Guest chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
i thoroughly enjoyed the story so far. i really feel like you did an amazing job and it would make my life if you could complete it! Thank you
kat12 chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Hi I'm kat12$ I love it so hope u update soon :)