Reviews for Objects at Rest
telegramsam chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
*squee*

*glomp*
anon chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
This is so god. Lots of good angst. Love the ducklings' response-esp. Chase. Keep it alive, please.
allthingsholy chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
I really enjoyed this, both chapters. The prose is beautiful and the premise believable. I do hope you'll continue if you're planning on it and if you aren't then I hope you'll write again.
eternalgorithm chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
i'm literally gaping... please continue to write, but please don't turn it into some sappy love fic.
anon chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
More good writing. Very original style. Terse, sharp, and compelling. Never goes over the top, like so many fics, and is more powerful for it.
Coccinella chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
You are a superb writer. Your style is so original, fragmented and yet so fluid.

There's something every lyrical about this story, very poetic. This is not something I'd associate with House. It fits nicely the story, though.

It doesn't matter how long it takes you to update, as long as the quality of the writing is consistent.
Anica106 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
*stares into distance thoughtfully* Interesting...

I like your title. And I enjoyed how you let your writing style become increasingly...clinical...and shot it through with lines so intensely emotional that they made you jerk in slight alarm. Made me think a little of shock therapy. Which was somehow appropriate.

It ended sort of suddenly, without any warning. But maybe that's appropriate too...

Need to sit on this one a while longer. Good work.
Ivory Novelist chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Amazing. Beautiful. Brilliant. I love this so much. An intelligent and emotionally satisfying piece of fanfiction at last. Thank you for the good grammar and spelling, the poetry, and for writing this fic. Please write more House.
Moonstruck88 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Wow. Just...wow. It's all too obvious that you're good; I don't need to tell you that. You portray the world on a level that, until now, I thought inexplicable. But you captured it. You captured it beautifully. Morbidly. Incredibly.
hoogie chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I'm completely loving this... It's so true to character and just lyrical.
anon chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Fantastic. WEll written, literate (loved the Dorian Gray reference!), subtle. Great inner monologues. ANd of course angst-ridden. Please keep going!
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
oh wow. being an obsessive fangirl i hope he's ok...but...the story itself is amazing. the visuals you put on everything, the almost-existensial view on the world is so...mind blowing. i can't wait for more, this is some amazing writing.
Coccinella chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
WOW. This is so well written and perfectly in character. I love angst.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
temet nosce chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I love being broken with words. As of late it's been my own House stories, but. Now this: the references and, you know, being aware of grammar. Wonderful.

(atlashrugged from LJ)
adrift chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Wow, that was amazing. Please continue. I love good angst :D You really captured House's character. Great!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2