Reviews for What We Strive To Become
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Great read. I hope you finish this.
agroxneko chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
...interesting, oh, piece of advise, Tom's and B'elanna's daughtor is called Miral. It'll help if you put that for their daugtors name, people won't get so mad. I know Mickie is made up, so i won't stress about that. BUT MIRAL is the girl's name.
euphoric-acid chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
wow but you just can't leave me hanging like that update soon great story
Wolfscout chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
Wow! This is very interesting and well writen! I'm loving the story! Please update soon!
WhisperingShoeWeasels chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
I really like what you're doing with this story. I love the concept of the Borg becoming something else. It opens up lots of questions about how that's going to affect Seven. I wonder what the Queen did to her?

I'd be remiss as a reviewer not to point out you've got some grammar mistakes peppered throughout your story. I know it's just fanfiction but it shouldn't take long to run your story with a checker and sort it out. And just for that little extra effort it really REALLY does make all the difference.

Whatever you decide, hope you write more. You've got me intrigued.
Shay58 chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
Great story! I can't wait until the next chapter. I can picture Seven becoming nervous from her dreams, and the child popping up will give anyone the willies!
Lorency chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
Please continue this one. It's a cool story.

I'll be putting this on my Author Alert list.
european coffee addict chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
Oh sister, what a nice story. I love your characterization, you portrayed them very gentle. Now please update, will you?
Sanne-chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Ack! a cliffy? you can't do that! get writing, NOW! *explodes* ;-)