Reviews for The Sleep Fakers
funfetti84 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This story is just so cute. I love that having a daughter has actually brought them closer together. They seem so happy together. A lot of cute couple moments. Logan's confession to their daughter was so sweet and heartfelt. The wedding sounds so romantic. I always thought Logan would have a made a good father, with how protective he was of Rory and how he came to the hospital when Richard had his heart attack. I love this story and the entire series really. I was hoping you would add another one after "working without a net" because I think the little girl would make a wonderful big sister. I just love all your Rory and Logan stories. Please don't stop writing them. Please add more to them. You should also add another one shot to your " amends" series. I love your writing. Please write more wonderful Rory and Logan stories ( where they end up together happy and with lots of children)
PuppiesRCute chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
If I had to review this story in one word it would be: magnificent. This was truly amazing and well written. I got lost in this as I do when I'm reading a good book. The way you portrayed Logan was wonderful. How he spoke with his daughter and confided in her. And Rory not wanting to interrupt the tender moment shared between father and daughter. All the while learning a few new tid bits of information along the way. I would love to read another one shot with Logan and his family before they make the move to New York.
Hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I thought I had already reviewed this. Damn! I didn't?! So sorry. I read this a long time ago. You definitely deserve a chapter by chapter review from all your ROGAN fans.
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Soon cute. I love them
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
ohhhh I love it! :)
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
great story
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
So adorable! I loved the talking/speech Logan gave to his daugther (what's her name btw?). Nicely done!
dreamiedreamer chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
It's beautiful. Simply one of the best.
Collins chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
By far my all time fave.

sweet & real.
SassyAni chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I love this story, I really, really do.
sarcasticromantic0494 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
AW! I Loved It!
optimistiCelia chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
So sweet. You pull off "dad Logan" well.

and time for #3!

thanks again,

celia
mone chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
wow! awesome! there are not much words to say... just awesome!
Lindakins chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
*Le sigh* Just one word: Beautiful.
DePhase chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
aw. dude; i want a baby. it was very sweet and i totally loved it. You'r a good writer
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »