Reviews for The Sleep Fakers
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
i LOVED THE WAY lOGAN WAS PORTRAYED IN THIS FIC!
cathyrock chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Wow, it was so great and touching. Wonderful!
kitotterkat chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
This is such a cute oneshot!
Arista Ramabra chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
aw how cute! daddy logan ] good job

Arista
meh chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
awfully sweet story... a MUST continue!
Ace-reporter chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Ahh, I had to memorize Puck's quotes for school not so long ago..seems like its not something you forget quite easily since I still remember the quotes too.
fulfilled chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I think that this is my favorite of the Bathroom Monkey trilogy. You have done such an amazing job at weaving the information of the past year of their lives into the narrative of Rory listening to Logan rock the baby-your structure here is amazing, and you've woven it together into a seamless fabric of story that gives the information without being contrived.

Technical excellence aside, I particularly love your portrayal of Logan-I can see how the addition of a child into his life would take him that extra step towards maturity, and how he would become such the quintessential dad. I love your exploration into the struggle that he faces in being a Huntzberger and living up to those expectations, and yet wanting to free himself and his family from as many of the contstraints as possible, and his desire to be the father that Mitchum wasn't.

Truly beautiful.
riotgirllina chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
aw so cute i love these oneshots
A. Mulholland chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I think I read these three one-shots backward, but that's okay. So, my mom is yelling at me to get off the computer. w/e.

I loved all three... I hope you continue with another!
astragail chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Very well written.
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
i love the both of them. very cute story. where i live they're not even dating yet. :( i really look forward to see a relationship develop between rory and logan.
mrmp chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
i thought that was great, I think you should definately add to this story...
CoCaCoLa29 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
its wonderful! so sweet!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
loved it update soon
sara chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
aww. so sweet. i just love it.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »