Reviews for The Sleep Fakers
its wonderful! so sweet!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
loved it update soon
sara chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
aww. so sweet. i just love it.
fionasong chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
o that was excellent, i love rogan's! since its a one shot i don't feel obligated to critique. and that was excellent, so even if it weren't i don't think i could have found something wrong with it.
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
You are one of my favorite authors...I love this because you showed your versatility. You didn't 'ace' your way through and you didn't vulgarize your way through (though that's not a bad thing) It was sweet love, another moment of life. It was clear as a movie and a little small reminder of love.
crissy chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
so sweet. awesome fic.
ceciliah chapter 1 . 6/28/2005

And Im really glad your rogans are getting as good as your trories.

Keep these fics coming, please. They are a joy to read.
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
You should make this story and Bathroom Monkey into one story and then continue it. lol This is great.
Bookworms chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Aw... such a sweet one-shot... the site needs more storites like this...
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
wow- this is -just-wow

i'm at a loss for words

this is the sweetest cutest and one of the most well

written fics i have ever seen

-Rock and Roll BItch '
applexbabe chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I read Bathroom Monkeys when you posted it, and now this, and I just loved it :) The detail and story were just so sweet.
blueyed18 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
GREAT story! I LOVED sweet. *sigh*
Season4.5 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005

This was great. Katherine was right. Finn actually being a responsible adult made me cry a bit.

Simply one of your best works.

rosie4299 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
You do know that you are completely evil for making me like this, don't you? And slipping in all that Finn stuff... sneaky, Ames, sneaky. This was great. And I mean it. You know very well how I feel about Logan, as you have been privy to countless rants of mine on the merits of his character, but this was really great. I enjoyed reading it, even though it wasn't my favorite pairing. Well written, and the conversation between Logan and his daughter was perfect, and flowed so well. Evil. Just wanted to reiterate that fact. You are evil. And I love you for it!
Gilmoregirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
aww very fluffy and adorable! never stop writing!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »