Reviews for The Sleep Fakers
Lady Eliza chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Hi, I've never reviewed any of your stories but I've read a number of them. I think you are a great writer and I look forward to reading your stories. This fic was amazing I could actually picture Logan holding the little baby and talking to her. It's nice reading Rory and Logan future fics since they are pretty rare. Ok now I'm just rambling. I just wanted to say great job and please continue to write your amazing stories.

Lady Eliza ;)
mairay chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
that was the most beautiful story ive ever read. so poetic. i hope you have a sequel to them moving to new .
uscrocks chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
So cute. Keep up the writing. I wish I could marry Logan.
Nikki chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
That was so great. It was incrediably sweet, and just what I needed right now. With a single sequel, you've made my day infinetly better...thank you.
mochaddicted79 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Aw... This is, if not more, as heartwarming as the prequel before it. Logan makes such a wonderful father and he is so sweet to his daughter and Rory. (I also like that they are going to sacrifice something for Logan's job with his dad. It makes it bit more real than those other stories that have Logan courageously standing up to his father and willing to be cut off or whatever all for Rory, the love of his life!) I loved the part about "Uncle Finn." I would love to see Finn being protective and giving the "break her heart, I'll break your knees" speech to a prospective boyfriend of the daughter. By the way, what is the little girl's name?
Spreeaholic1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
amazing. i loved it. so cute, so sweet. great story. keep writing!
dreamofdesire chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
That was the cutest most sweet story I have ever read! Logan is the best father ever! Please write another one. A continuation of this one or something.
Aims11085 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
If that wasn't the most perfect, adorable, heart clenching little ficlet I have ever read I don't know what is. It was just what I needed to make these last couple of days a little bit better. Amazing job.
AyshaA chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
omg! you are an awesome writer, i like this more than bathroom monkey.
beautymarked chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Wow, what an incredibly well written story. I am thoroughly impressed and amused at how entertaining this story was. I loved how you quoted Shakspeare at the end, it was absolutely perfect.
TheWickedQuill chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I'm speechless.

God, that was just so sweet!
KatrinaLeigh chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I read the other story last night, and woke up this morning with an author alert about this one. Excellent, excellent, excellent. It amazes me how true to character you have made them. And I loved you not telling the babies name. I thought that added to the story, the mind left to wander what her name really was. Great story. I look forward to other stories you write in the future about the Rory/Logan pairing because you obviously have these characters down pat.
gevi chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Hey! Your story is EXCELLENT! It was so sweet... I loved the way Logan confessed in his daughter. We could really feel the special and intimate moment. I loved your other story (Bathroom Monkey) as well... and it would be great if you wrote another sequel to this one! Keep writing, you're an excellent writer.
Gretchen chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I liked. Was very good. Keep up the good work!
coral chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
this is possiably the most sweetest thing i have ever read. its great!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »