Reviews for Paper Angel
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 7 . 5/18/2006
... Oh... Kay...

Gendo the homeboy just kind of made my brain go all loopy there. Of course, considering just how fucked up Shinji is, it doesn't really surprise me. LOL, Rei posse...

Let's see... Considering that SEELE and NERV basically run the entire planet anyway, I don't think that they'd really care about what the hippies would have to say. Essentially it'd be like 'You have the freedom of speech-And we have the freedom to ignore your pitiful whining'. Or something.

It would be interesting to see what the world's media would do regarding Second Impact and the Angel War. It is in a sense a global war due to the fact that every nation on the planet is supporting NERV financially... Or else. (sigh) If only the US's military power had remained intact after 2I, and we had the right sorts of leaders-Then possibly SEELE wouldn't have gotten their grimy claws into the most powerful nation on Earth.

Hey, who knows? Maybe a few of SEELE's members are Bill Gates, Ted Turner, and a few other evil wackos with too much money. (shrug)

Anyway, keep up this utterly bizarre but fun-filled story.
Chester chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
Where is the promised sweet Linkin Park angst?
Legato Hicordonma chapter 7 . 12/11/2005
A friend of mine suggested this fic. He said it was funny and at first I thought he was a moron. But lo and behold this fic has made me laugh more than almost any other I can think of. I don't know what to say about this other than I like the way Asuka's going about getting Shinji and by the way, Hikari for President.

P.S. Please update soon
SephirothVI6Six chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
hmm, a typical for this fic psycho-political discuison and a... DJ Gendo... with... lots... of Rei's o/_\0'...

and i dont know why, but second part of the fic disturbed me a little, and i hope that Shinji will become at least a little angsty, breed happily with Rei, and use Shinobu as his love slave when the albino isn't around, instead of a... well... somebody like his father... and most of all, i simply can't wait until the incoming onslaught between Asuka Vs Naru /_\ - a fight of the century it will be...
lawless priest chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
wow... this is one amazing fucked piece of work here, but I love every bit of it. I have never laughed so hard after reading a fic in my life. I've written some foolishness in my time, but damn!

Hhahah that fool actualy yelled out FREEDOM! hahaha.. sigh. And that last conversation between Asuka and Shinji was perfect. You have excellent discriptive skills that are very graphic, hold a bit of truth in them, a whole lot of bullshit in them, and are still as funny as a rabid Smurf on a rampage.

Great work on this story folk. You did have a few grammer areas throughout, mostly with tenses and incorrect phrases but we all got the message.

Try getting a proof-reading or whatever they're calling it these days, and it should step this up into a new light.

...sigh. I swear though sometimes... this was funny as shit.

/priest/
SephirothVI6Six chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
hmm, Asuka shows her true side, Shinji gets his moment and Gendo is... you know what i think anyway... and i miss Shinobu...

btw, you really hate my nick /_\
Plague117 chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
MAKE SHINJI THE ANGRY ASSHOLE ANGSTY GUY THAT HATES HIMSELF AND FEELS LIKE TAKING IT OUT ON THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD CAUSE THEY DONT DO SHIT FOR HIM
Myself chapter 7 . 9/29/2005
Where did the quality in this story go? It was very good at the start and now I can bearly tolorate the massive stupidity and pointlessness of it? Why did you kill such a good idea with useless sexual innuendo and cheap one-liners?
Adam Kadmon chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
Yes! A new chapter!

Asuka's rationalizations and ideas were a good idea, it was neat to watch her try and convert Shinji. Admittedly, almost no fics really go into global reactions to the Angels and NERV. It should be interesting to see where this goes.

And mix master Gendo was hilarious. Keep up the good work.
Hououza chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
I think that's because it's easier to steryotype Asuka into an abusive role rather than explore the deeper reasons for her hostility to Shinji and the odd relationship they share.

She admires his ability in combat but is jealous at the same time. She hates how meek he is but loves that he bends to her will. Much easier to just make her an abusive bitch and leave it at that...although Shinji would benefit from being immortal like Keitaro.

Enough of that, onto the reviewing...

Another strange chapter, some interesting insights mixed into the insantity. Different approach for Asuka to take in conquering Shinji, more subversive and perhaps more effective than beating him (both metaphorically and physically) into submission.

Gendo's antics once again proving he is utterly insane, makes you wonder if Shinji inherited any of that...hm, last chapter might well be proof that he did.

I look forwards to seeing what further insanity ensues when the liberals and their allies come to complain to Nerv.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
shinji the good sharer chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
MWHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHA! i have been waiting so long! update more!

ikari shinji
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
HIKARI FOR PRESIDENT!
Adam Kadmon chapter 6 . 7/2/2005
harsh and scary. I look forward to the stabbity you promised.
Hailofire chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
Weird mate, weird.
Rusty Knights Productions chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
This chapter vas good, and I'm very intrested to see what's going to happen next. I am even hoping there will be confrontation with Gendo later in the fic.

-Knight 2