Reviews for That Summer
Butterfly Dancing chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Yeah, seeing as how I reviewed every chapter of ur current story, I had to go to this one! Anyway, The update son thing? Should be update soon. Don't think I called you a boy or anything LOL.

BTW I did love That Summer haha
TJ-TeeJay chapter 15 . 9/11/2005
Okay, so I finally finished this baby. Very nice! I enjoyed it a lot, especially the Adam/Joan parts! Good work. I know you have written a sequel in the meantime and I'm gonna start on that soon. Stay tuned for more reviews. :o)

TJ-TeeJay chapter 9 . 9/5/2005
Hey, sorry it took me so long to return to this story and leave more reviews. I knew it was good, so I was bound to return some time. I will finish it tomorrow, probably, now I need to go to bed. Anyway, just wanted to first of all say thanks for leaving those wonderful reviews for my stories and second of all, this one really *is* good, I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm curious what Ryan's evil little plan is going to be. Of course as a Joan/Adam shipper, I'm always looking out for cute J/A scenes, but you're giving the J/A faction enough tidbits to want to read on. And I do enjoy well-written Grace/Luke, so I'm all happy with this one. Looking forward to reading more tomorrow.

magentabear chapter 15 . 8/10/2005
I really liked this story. Sorry it took me so long to read and review. I liked your characterizations of everyone, especially Luke. He seemed real.

I really liked that they named the car. It makes me feel better that I named mine. (It's Lola the Corolla)

I'm off to read the sequel.
coveredinrain16 chapter 15 . 7/12/2005
I really loved this story, I read everything before I wrote a review cause to be honest it would take me forever to review every chapter lol, but I am starting to read the sequel so yeah! Oh, I really loved the Grace/Luke relationship, but if you could add some more Joan/Adam (I don't know if you already did that but). Cha, best story I've read so far! -Tabitha
bonny chapter 15 . 6/27/2005
I loved your story, it was amazing.

Yes, yes, please make a sequel! I would love one with them in college, about a year later or earlier, and I love Grace/Luke so a story with a lot about them would be wonderful.

great job

peachteach chapter 15 . 6/26/2005
I really liked the story. I totally think you should do a sequel. I have a feeling there is something up Colby and I'd like to see what you have planned. I'd also like to see where L/G go in college.
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 15 . 6/26/2005
wow i'm gone for a week and you finish it. It was excellent! Please please please do a sequel about both couples college experiences and stuff!
Laura chapter 15 . 6/25/2005
is it over already? sequel please, with sprinkles on top. I would love to see the college years. As long as it has mucho G/L, me happy.

And you still have to explain how J/A came together and how come Bonnie turned wacko?
AudreyF chapter 15 . 6/25/2005
Good ending! Loved the story. You should do a sequel!

Maybe you could set it for when they graduate from college.

And I'm working on the anarchy story.
Sam chapter 15 . 6/25/2005
ok i reviewed this late last night and it didn't go through. so i'm attempting to rewrite my review. A sequel is a must. You could do a few chapters of them at school and what that is like. you know passing by each other on the way to class with barely any time to say hi. And then you could have them all meeting up back in Arcadia for Christmas break. Roommates can tag along to spice things up. Now as for the last 2 chapters. Very good. Hunter got what he diserves. And i love the way Luke used an equation to tell Grace he loves her. Geeky cute dude. Oh you just have to write a sequel!
sayxanything chapter 15 . 6/25/2005
MORE maybe just during the year...while theyre meeting new people and stuff...or the next summer...i dont know i suck with things like this all i know is i want to read more !
DSFJSDKLJF chapter 15 . 6/24/2005
Dude! UPdate soon!...I'm just kidding! Yes, I definitly think you should do a sequel! Always remember, out of all the things I've told you...I hate you! :)
Butterfly Dancing chapter 14 . 6/24/2005
Aww that was a cute chapter! Loved the Koala bear moment! I could picture that!

She loves him doesn't she? Aww. Can't wait for the...last chapter? *sniff* Only a sequel would make up for it. *hopeful grin*
AudreyF chapter 14 . 6/24/2005
I laughed out loud when I got to the koala part. Hilarious.

I hope you have more chapters planned.