Reviews for Shame
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Depressing, beautiful, well written. Good work.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Wow, that was such an emotional piece that had me on the verge of tears! Rodney's lethargy and Carson's grief mingled with shame really broke my heart.

Fantastic story!
Miyth chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Depressing. Very sad but an amazing piece of writing. You are very talented, and though in the end it left me feeling horrible, that was the point! Great angst story, I congradulate you.

-Miyth
krysalys chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Wow. Thing is, I bet Carson didn't even think that Rodney wasn't talking about the doctor, but himself.

Aie. Wonderfully written. Really yanked on my heartstrings.

-}-

Krys
Hellfires Fury chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
sadness...
cybersyd42 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Beautiful. Particularly Carson's thoughts regarding his own 'heroism', his ability to fly the jumper and his reluctance to sacrifice himself. Gorgeous.
Trill chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
That was really good. Sad, but really good. You wrote Beckett's thoughts very well, and it wasn't all hero worship of Sheppard, like some fics are. It seemed very real. (well, as real as anything based off of stargate travel can be, lol.)
emergencyfan chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I loved the line "If misery had a colour, it would look like this."
fififolle chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This was really good. *sniff* Too, too, sad. Can't find any criticism, except Valium would have a capital letter. See, it's perfect! I'm going to sob in a corner now...
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
This story was very powerful. I can see Carson feeling guilty like this. Personally, there have been many times I've seen a family member reflected in a patient's story, and have been grateful beyond belief that it is not my loved one in that hospital bed. But it is worth considering that heroism comes in many forms, including treating contagious, fatal diseases without cures. Excellent, excellent work.
Writer117 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Wow, poor guys. Good writing.