Reviews for Into the Closet
FANactic Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Can I hazard a guess that this happen to you? ;)
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
What -is- that cliche about closests? (I see what you did there with that Key... )

brittney
Dindella chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
- Cute! I enjoyed that! :) Keep up the great work!
Chillaxes chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
omg i love this fic! straight to favs!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
All your Shadi-fics are belong to us! Post every ShadixIshizu fic. For great cuteness.

XD Ok, seriously. That was great! Shadi needs more fan(girl)s.
Three-Steps-Ahead chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
that's so cute! i like this muchly...ISIS?SHADI foreva!

-Bellethial
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
That was awesome! hilarious!

My favourite part woul definitely have to be the comparing of love to a burnt dinner! It was just excellent! _
limpet666 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Erm...some major character squickiness, but the overall idea is brilliant XD And funny as hell!

The ending was very abrupt and a little random, but describing Shadi as 'happy as a clam' was more than worth it XD!

And yay! Shadi's in a fanfiction! Don't get many of them (( _ although I'm making an effort to write many with him in))

Keep up the good work!
Setine chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I'm adding this to my favorites, that's that good.
Gone-for-lunch chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Major confusion, why did Isis agree to marry him if he locks her in a closet? Where does it goes from, just being friends to getting married to someone? Really don't get that part...it's a bit fast for me...once again, major confusion at the last part.

Aside from that, sweet and cute! Hope you write more of this paring!
RainOwl chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
hehehehehehehehe...

Owl
Darkdaisy chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
wahahaha palyin the twisted, froced version of "seven minutes in heaven" are we? hehe!

There Is A Cow Level

moo?
Ziven chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Hey, Misura. This story was nice. I liked it. It was cute. Not many people can do Ishizu/Shadi that humbly; believe me, I've looked for it (if you can refer me to anyone you think can meet my standards for fanfiction, just tell me).

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."
sweetmidnight chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Aw... that was a sweet story! Good job. )
MikariStar chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
LOL XD Very funny _ This is another YGO pairing I like even if it is a little hard to find.