Reviews for One Sick Puppy
Liz chapter 8 . 1/24/2008
Aww, no more Pete? But he's so cute and handy :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
Great story! I hope you decide to write another chapter for this story! *puppy eyes*
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
Great chapter! I like the scene where Kolya sees their "nighthound".
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
Great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
I wonder what the Geni will think of Pete! Great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
Great story! Poor Pete!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
Great story! That's funny! The dog thinks Rodney is wierd!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Aw! The funs over! *sighs* Oh well! I like whumping! I liked that Elizabeth played with the dog! I liked Zelenka remark to Carson that he turned Sheppard into a German Sheppard! And John and Elizabeth are the only ones that don't know they like each other!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Great story! I decided to do some back ground reading before reading "Reining Cats and Dogs".
Dream Painter chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
*gasp!* You-you stopped! I knew I should've checked first... Will you ever finish it?
Lyansidde chapter 8 . 5/16/2006
Not to push you, as I neither work nor write and really can not expect you to write 24/7 for my entertainment, but this story and "Mind Over Matter" are my favorites and I am constantly watching for their updates. Hopefully, more will appear soon, if not, I will wait with all due patience.
Delka chapter 8 . 3/25/2006
What a interesting POV. And of course what a way to tell the "The Storm" and "The Eye" episode. Very nice read. Hopefully someday there will be more. Thank you!
AbsolutAnda chapter 8 . 12/24/2005
update! i mean, i know what happens...bu ti still wanna read more! AGH! UPDATE!
ga unicorn chapter 8 . 10/21/2005
I love this story line. Almost as funny as your *Memoranda From the Edge" series - although my niece says it is funnier. But she and I both think we have been more than patient waiting for an update! I know you have been busy writing us other entertaining stories, but now that the show is on hiatus, maybe you can find the time to update us on "Action Pete?" Please? (this is my sad-puppy-dog-eyes look)
Belisse chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
I might? Yay! I loved this as usual. Now hurry up and update. Let Pete have a biting fest!