Reviews for The Key
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 17 . 7/28/2008
History is really very good, interesting I hope that you may write a continuation and seeing that it happens with John and Atlantis

Also if powers appear little by little and the Wraith's destruction
Space1Traveler chapter 17 . 5/3/2008
Oh, that was good. Good. Good. Good. I love Atlantis and John relationship fics. They are the best. Especially when they include some whump.

Thanks for sharing this with me.
ClaMiAl chapter 17 . 10/8/2007
Oh, that ending was so sweet. I think, it's actually one of the things I like best about this fic. It was often a bit...flat. There could have been much more depth to it, the characters, their feelings and interactions with each other, that would have made this story have more of an emotional impact. Though I really, really liked the part where John...erm...feels the universe, I guess, where he experiences how it is to be a raindrop, and listens to the grass...that sort of sounds stupid now, but it was a very touching moment in the fic. I would have liked there to be a bit more about that sliver of madness or whatever that went into John when he first touched the essence of that Ancient, and the mental battle between John and the Ancient - it was over so fast; it had been something that much of the story built up to and that I was wondering about, and then suddenly, it was all over. And, I don't know if it was because I read it too fast or didn't pay attention or something, but up to around where John leaves Atlantis for the training, I was often a bit confused. Ford had left for Earth, but then there suddenly was a scene where he was mentioned, and I also had some problems with sorting out what was dream and what was reality. But other than those few points, I really liked this fic.
Bonanzababe chapter 17 . 8/4/2007
Thank you for such a wonderful story. It was brilliant!

I have been reading this on and off all day between the usual jobs and I have had the same pull to reading this that John had from Atlantis -I couldn't stay away, it kept calling me to read another chapter. The way that you have both managed to blend your ideas and work together is amazing, like John and Avitus, knowing the ending but each with your own style to merge. I look forward to reading more.
aithreachas chapter 17 . 2/6/2007
Sorry it took me so long to see read this. To use a cliche...You guys ROCK...great fanfic...any story that shows more of a relationship between Sheppard and Atlantis works for me.

I truly believe that TPTBs missed the boat when they decided (for good reason in their minds I have to assume) to let Sheppard's natural ability with Ancient tech to become a complete non-story. To be honest I just do not understand that at all. I guess it would limit what they could do to create problems and chaos if Sheppard had a natual ability to overcome such things.

'Nuff said...I'm just glad that there are fanfic authors out there willing to write such good stories. Thanks guys.
slayerstoryguy chapter 17 . 8/28/2006
i love it
sherryw chapter 17 . 6/5/2006
Just read your whole story through. Wow! It was awesome I loved it. I was just wondering where Ronin was in all this. Usually he would be guarding Sheppard like a hawk. Or was this story before Ronin, but after Ford. Anyhoo well written. I hope at some point they do a story about that on the show it would be really great. Well keep up the great work and thanks for the great read. Take care!
Delka chapter 17 . 3/29/2006
Well that was interesting. Overall a fine read.
Hudine chapter 17 . 2/1/2006
Why is all your fics got John getting sick in em?

anyway I actually like them, so that's why I been reading though them all. Love this one keep up the good work
Stealth Dragon chapter 17 . 11/16/2005
Wow! What more can I say? If you're not a published author then you should be.
aureliusyoukai chapter 4 . 11/16/2005
I really like how ya'll pick up the story right where you left off on the previous chapter. I really makes for a nice flow.
parisindy chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
excellent!
Titan5 chapter 17 . 8/18/2005
WOW! WOW again! That was breathtaking - as in I actually quite breathing a time or two. Love the connection to Atlantis. You could really feel emotions - they were so real. It was so intense...I feel like I need to go back and read it again in case I missed something. GREAT job!
SKRoberts chapter 17 . 7/23/2005
*clings to John*

*pets Atlantis*
SKRoberts chapter 8 . 7/22/2005
Muffins! *dies laughing*

Sorry. I'm very easily amused.