Reviews for Wings of Memories
TazmaniaLizard chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Hi i'm back again to see if you did anything, but nope nothing so far. But I won't give up hope that you will come back and write some more. I had an idea that after spending the night Kid decides to head back to the mainland, but Serge has dreams about Kid slightly remember the adventure he had and chases after her! It's just a thought, I do hope you come back someday. Peace
TazmaniaLizard chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Where did you go? This is story is too good to be left unfinished! I hope that you are all right because it's been a long time since you did anything. So please come back and write some sometime peace.
No Name chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
That's it? I just finished reading your chapter five, and i can't seem to find anymore. :( :( :(

The story's got to go on! Why won't some of you people come back and look at persons waiting for more?

Sorry, anyway, i'll still be waiting for the next chapter. :)
No Name chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
No! Boo, hiss!

Kid is way better than Leena ever will be!

(Or maybe i'm just blowing this way out of proportion...)

Eh heh...sorry about that. :\
Kagome1514 chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
First thing I have to say:I LOVE your story. It's a perfect continuation of one of my favorite stories-ever! _

I am disturbed to see that you haven't updated since...exactly 6 months ago! 0.0

As a fellow author (although, not in this genre...yet..hehe...soon, hopefully...), I can understand lack of updates-we all have lives outside of fanfiction. However, as a reader and reviewer, I feel the need to shamelessly beg for you to perhaps revive this fic and don't let it die...because I love it and it is awesome. _

I'm adding you to my author alert and this story to my favorites. Just to be sure. Who knows? Maybe getting this review will inspire you to update, ne? _

Kagome-chan
shootski chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
So I just beat Chrono Cross for the first time today, and I said to myself, "Finally! Now I can read CC fanfiction!" Started with yours, and I'm very impressed, except that I think that Leena is being portrayed as kind of bitchy, and I always saw her as more of a motherly figure, but it's something I can live with. And don't let my measly comments deter you! This fic will go in my Favorites, and I'll keep my eye on it, so don't let up!

-shootski
gonekrazy3000 chapter 5 . 10/27/2005
wow... i'm totally addicted to this fic now... Keep up the good work and please update soon.
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
interesting
gonekrazy3000 chapter 4 . 10/20/2005
Wow... This fic... Wow... I didn't find this chapter craptastic at all... I thought it was really good... Can't wait to read the next chapter... *adds story to favorites*
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
nice
nicola-235 chapter 4 . 10/9/2005
AGH! SO GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE. YOUR EVER LOYAL FAN, NICOLA.
SVT Wiseguy chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
That sucks that you cant update often. This chap was great, im glad you told me you updated. This story is on my alert now.
FinalFantasyChick190 chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
Another amazing chapter is up! Yea, go kirge.
Zeek72 chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
A nice fic. Confusing in some places but still good.
nicola-235 chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
T_T Damn this is good! And please tell me Leena wrote that into rhe rock, that Serge isn't really with her! .o! I hate Leena. _; KIRGE FOREVER!

10/10!