Reviews for Harry Potter and the Long Road Home
The Mystical Arca Master chapter 3 . 1/7
awesome story love the idea behind it please continue.
OnTheImportanceOfLungs chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Teaseeeee :P
reader007 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Please write more!
jabbarulez chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
yes they will and you'll be caught in the middle! can we expect any updates?
The Winter Wizard chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Okay this is seriously awesome and hot as hell! Can't wait for more of this epic story.
segir chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
this was well written and a shame it stopped here.
Kumitzin chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Veeery nice... I would have never thought to say so about any Harry/Petunia As for the Harry/Lilly dilemma, I0ve just never seen it well developed as you've done here.

I sincerely hope you're planning on continuing this some time or another.
Arkarian23 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Well this was sort of entertaining to read so far, it's a pity you won't be continuing this.
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I so hope you continue this!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
awesome story!
Ppsh chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Hm... fair to say this is long abandoned, but it really is a shame you didn't continue this. I can see some of the execution is a little flaky compared to your later fics, although ironically it's also the 2nd longest of your stories... strange now that I think of it, that I haven't read this before. At any rate I really like the concept. The way Petunia and Lily came on to Harry really did make them seem a bit tartish, though. Especially Lily; Petunia made sense, seeing as you explored her loneliness etc. but Lily really has no such excuse, on top of being only 15. Well, at least she wasn't ready to have sex with him, lol.

I'm going to add this to alerts even though there's like zero chance of an update... well, you never know.
kyjori chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
The only story where incest seems to work. Everything else is disturbed and wrong, and yet here, it keeps your interest.
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Great story, wish you would update it, its sad to see it go to waste like this. I do hope you'll start posting again.

HP-DG-SB
Frank chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I do wish that you would continue this story
Leaf Ranger chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
*Blinks and tilts head.* Interesting. I guess that's the real question, isn't it?

Is it incest if you don't even exist yet?

or if you went back and ended up falling in love with your mom, wouldyou cease to exist, or would you become your own father?

Personally, I'm hoping for the altter here.