Reviews for Surprises From the Past, Surprises For the Future
daxam1216 chapter 5 . 5/24
Wow, you wrote this when you were 14? Not bad, not bad at all. I only watched the fist season or two of Silk Stalkings when it was on the air and then my life got very busy and I never watched it again. For some reason it popped up in my head and so I just finished watching all of the episodes with Chris and Rita and wow it was fun.(even with Chris dying). I wondered if there was any fan fiction of it and here we are. It's kind of sad in a way because the show was before fanfiction was on the internet, so there are less than a hundred fan stories but at least there are some. Thanks for posting your old story, it was fun to dive back into the 90s.
Mike
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
faithovercomes13 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
I always disliked Chris dying right after he & Rita start their lives together. Great job & a much better ending than the original one on the show!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
Absolutely perfect! Wonderful story!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
Woot! Harry is going to be surprised alright! Nice working in of Tom and Cassie. Nice characterization as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Well done. The twins thing is a bit out there but a good plot bunny nonetheless. Good stuff.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
I prefer this possibility too! Chris didn't die! Good story actually. Writing skills are a bit basic but the storyline is imaginative and believable so far.
tanya2byour21 chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
I loved this TV serise and cried my eyes out when they killed Christpher off. I am glad that i found your story it was really good.