Reviews for Fifteen
littledarkangelhippie chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This is the first Rin and Kakashi story I've read, and I just love it. Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love it! Just the right amount of angst and oh my god I don't know what... beautiful! XD
Wenxi chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That's so pretty! And depressing, but pretty. You've written them well, and I think Rin would Probably do that. So sad.
XxNarutoFanGurlxX chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Interesting story! I enjoyed it very much [:
Rebellwithoutacause chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This was an asbolutely brilliant piece of writing and I loved every word of it. The emotions and the sheer pain and intensity of it all was fantastic. You have a gift, you really do.

Amazing, amazing work.
ishakg chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This piece was written exceptionally well. I love how it might just be a 5 minute long scene if you played it out on film, but it was written in such careful pinpoint detail that you could not help but think this scene alone could be its own movie. A movie that would not have the audience waver even a minute from it.
i'mtheone chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I read this story and it hurts. I've lost count of how many times I've read it, but it's like a punch to the gut every time. When I was watching the "Kakashi Gaiden" episodes, this is exactly the kind of relationship I thought he and Rin would end up having after Obito and Minato's deaths. He can't love her-he doesn't know how-but he'll sleep with her repeatedly, and twist that and make it about duty. "But she doesn't try to kiss him, because he can't let that be what this is about and she knows it. All he knows to give is all she's got, so she tries to make this enough." That? That right there? That's motherf*ckin' win. Ugh.
Shebang chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Beautiful, and deep, and sad... thank you for this !
OrigamiGirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
It was very sad but still very beautiful. You did a wonderful job and I have to say that I love your fic.
NarutoUchiha2010 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
wow..cute
Valkyrie Wilde chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Incredible! This is one of the most amazing stories Ive ever read. In all of its complexity, its so simple it almost makes me want to cry. Beautiful writing.
KyotheKawaiiOnigiri chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
That was very passionate and thought provoking. I love how you developed the characters through the course of the story, and how you relayed Kakashi and Rin's emotions back to the reader. Exceptional. It's pieces like this that make me glad I still read fanfiction.
blueis4nightmares chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
wow. thats deep. i mean REAL deep. wow. im in shock here.
sasuke1342 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Beautifully written. I have found so many quote worthy lines in there that it's ridiculous. I didn't think it was possible to have a one shot with so much meaning in it. Now I have one question for you, why fifteen?

"She looks so beautiful, so honest, so vulnerable that he doesn't think about his response and only just in time manages to breathe out the word "fifteen"."

Why fifteen? Why not fourteen? Does it matter? I'm curious now...
sheuniverse chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh, oh this is gorgeous and wrenchingly painful in stutters just the way Rin/Kakashi should-had to be because, no, Kakashi doesn't and could never understand love and he could be the one to carry the dead everywhere, always scared and alone and trying to do his duty, always about his duty and this is gorgeous, it really is.