Reviews for A thief in the night
DemonKittyAngel chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
you have way more than 8 reveiws. *frowns* I do love the tendershipping-ness in here though. yay tendershipping! (again!)
DemonKittyAngel chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
to cute at the end and poor hat.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
ok, I have to say, this is actually extremely original. not the best written, but extremely original. damn this is so cool to read! Yaya tendershipping! XXD I've never found another story like it and I lovbe when bakura steals stuff.
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
OMG! that was so cute! i cant wait till the next chapter! PLEAS put it up as soon as you can!
Bokmal14 chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
I think this is a good fanfiction and I am looking forward to read the next chapter.
kuaispeed chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
I like this story. Nice story line too!

*random thought strikes* Make Bakura a Parseltongue (someone who talks to snakes)!

Imagine snake with Bakura, people saying snake is EVIL, Bakura gives them yelling lectureabout how sacred snakes are... *adopts dreamy look*

Kuai (snow leopard): *snaps fingers* Oi! Wake up!

Huh? Wha- Oh. Yeah, sorry. Anywhoo, pls update! Very nice
shadow fox chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
brilliantt
Shadow fox chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
i love ur story
Lolchen chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
Well, this is a funny story, with somewhat of a niveau, though it could be better. Everyone is really OOC (even Snape, I didn't know you could make Snape an asshole and OOC at the same time before reading this!) You have to decide you want to write a serious or a silly story. Because as of now it seems you haven't made up your mind and its crossing way to often. However, keep in mind that serious stories can have silly situations in it as well. I'll see how you'll decide then.

mfG

Lolchen
Whiteinu1 chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
Please update T-T
The Flea chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
wonderful story! please update soon! i really love this story!

thumper-chan
The Flea chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
great story! i love it! Ryou-chan and Bakura-kun are my favorite! *huggles ryou and bukura* please update soon!
RyaKuraChan chapter 7 . 2/20/2007
OMGEE! This story is soo awsome! I like that Snape was turned into a plushi. Muahahahaa. He deserved it.

Keep up the good work! Love it *hands you lots of gifts*

Ta-ta!
Hiding In My Writing chapter 7 . 1/7/2007
I'm a Snape hater now! I think that Bakura should meet the twins, Fred and George, what about you? How could he be so mean to Master Ryou.

Bakura: Ah I'm so famous. Stupid yaoi fangirls interrupted me. I almost kissed him to.

Ryou:(runs in) You do care! (hugs Bakura)

Bakura:(Blushes deeply)

(grabs camra and takes picture) Gotcha! Opps!

Bakura: Pet you are dead!

Great story but I have got to go run for my life now. Please update soon! (runs for my life)
StupidChinaBook chapter 7 . 11/6/2006
please can you do the next chapter soon?