Reviews for The Night Before
John c chapter 20 . 4/14
Wow great story, shame this hasn't been updated for like 4 yrs.
Harunokaze7 chapter 20 . 3/12
Hi I adore you!
I really love it your history plzzzz
continued is amazing
*v*
Bockibear chapter 20 . 1/18
I love this fic. Please update. I really want to see what happens with this.
Neji's-Girl-Forever chapter 20 . 1/1
Please come back & UPDATE! *drools* omg! Like, really? This was the best YuGiOh fic I've read so far! It's funny reading about the awkward situations the characters get into as long as they don't happen to us lol. Anyways, great fic, I really love it! I was planning on finishing reading it before new years day but never got that far & I finally finished it at 13:43 on new years day lol.
BloodyHighClaw chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
This is a great fic and it's a shame, that it's not being
continued.
kias chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
This is such a great story, it's a shame you have abandoned it :(
ScribbleWolf chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
holy shit i LOVE this story! defintely is going on my list of all time favorite SetoxAnzu pairings 3
im sad to see that you havent updated in quite some time and im hoping(fingers crossed) that you havent forgotten about it and will continue it
til then i will anxiously await the next chapter 3
Emerald Karin chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
Please oh please oh please consider finishing this.
You write so well and this fic just gives me too many feels ;;

Your last update was your 5th year into the fic! I guess now would be the 8th if you still plan on continuing it! If you do write it to the end, I'll be reading it!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
Can you like update soon, pretty please?
Your story is awesome, do not abandon it! :)
TheGalaxyGoddess chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE
EXTREMELY HUNGRY FOR PLOT AND FUTURE CONFLICT
pinta15 chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
This was such a beautiful chapter! :') I almost wanted to cry when Seto just walked out like that when she started to think about them being together at last once she would return to Domino City. So what's gonna happen? Are you planning on returning to writing this story? Or will we forever be in suspense? Please, please update! I will forever be grateful if you did!
Anonymous chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
Please please please PLEASE! For heavens sake, please update! It's killing me not having the next chapter! Please update, this is so good! I'm begging you! Please update this wonderful story!
Crystal Koneko chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
I've just re-read this and couldn't stop! It's been a very long time since you updated and perhaps you don't plan on continuing, but I'd like you to know it would make me beyond happy if you did. xD
Liwliwa-Janoah chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
So Tea, if you felt like you weren’t in a relationship, why bother accepting his proposal? #SMH
I know the real Tea would LOVE this, she gets to marry Yugi. But I think she liked Yami better.
Are you trying to tell me that Joey is the only one who figured out the affair before the wedding?
Why does Yugi keep inviting Kaiba to his weddings? (read another story like this, just a while ago). Doesn’t he know Kaiba hates him? Or am I the only person that sees it?

Great Chapter! I am intrigued! Tea Kaiba...
Now Tea's guilty, because if she has mixed feelings she never should've accepted Yugi's proposal but this is what makes the story interesting.

It will take me a bit to read all 20 chapters but I can't wait to see what happens next! OMG!
Annie chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
Are you actually going to continue this story? It's sad if unfinished.