Reviews for The Night Before
I.Think.Im.In.Wonderland chapter 20 . 4/12
Oh. My. God. Your story is a masterpiece. Exactly how I would envision a relationship between azure and seto. I know its been over 10 years since you updated but its never too late to reignite your imagination. I would be eternally grateful I need my fix
WhiteKandis chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
Hi,
I thin very skilled writer, author-san. Its so difficult to find fanfics here which wants to make me read every word of a story and not the sentence, I hope u know what I mean. Hopefully youll continue this one day but its okay if not. You gave me the inspiration and creativity to write again with this story of yours.
Thank you for that.
Azurite chapter 17 . 7/8/2020
It's 2020. I've struggled with updating WDKY for something like 4 years now, and as part of me getting back into writing and publishing fics again, I decided to go back and read some of my favorites. This IMMEDIATELY came to mind, and I devoured all 20 chapters over two days and nights. I wish, wish, wish I could know how you intended to end this.

I don't know, maybe, if you somehow still have access to this account, get notified of this review by email, and are finding yourself with some free time during this crazy time, you'll add more to this. Hell, I'd challenge myself to write a chapter of something Azureshipping for every chapter left in this.

If it takes a bullet-point summary, I need to know how this ends. It's AMAZING. And I can't believe I didn't review it earlier...? Maybe I was doing so on LJ. RIP, LJ. Long live the fanfic. (Oh, and you should sign up on AO3!)
Girl of Blue Fire chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
I could imagine Kaiba's voice so well already. Great start!
Jakeson12 chapter 20 . 3/24/2020
U need to finish give them a happy ending
Sammmmnnnn chapter 20 . 2/10/2020
Cuando vas a continuar la historia? TT_TT
WhiteEclipse6 chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
I must of read this a billion times. It's REALLY good! Please update!
joursviolette chapter 20 . 6/4/2018
I hope you decide to continue this!
AlisonDDD chapter 20 . 3/4/2018
Amazing story!!!!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/19/2018
*Has been patiently waiting for an update for almost 8 years...*

But in all seriousness, please update. I think I can speak on behalf of everyone when I say: "we NEED to know what happens!"
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
I still believe in you. I know you'll come back and update this. I don't care if it takes you another 5 yrs to finish this or if you update only once a year, I will gladly wait to read it :) you're writing is worth the wait
simply.viicktoria chapter 20 . 7/30/2017
Hi! Im starting to think that you wont update this. I love this and I will love even more to see the end... Can you tell us if you will write the rest or if you give up?
loOkMA-iTyPeLiKeDiS chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Good story
EclipseLove chapter 8 . 2/26/2017
Really... i cant review every chapter, because i'm so in this story.. that i dont have time to review.. because I WANT TO KEEP GOING! Knowing what is going to happen next! But i had to! 333
flyingpinkunicorn chapter 20 . 2/15/2017
Here's another piece of candy for you, even though you haven't modified this story since 2010, and hope you're still reading these reviews!

I absolutely enjoyed your story and how well you've left the characters play out their feelings and actions while staying (mostly) in-character. I've enjoyed so many of the bittersweet moments, and I think what makes a great story is in the flow of dialogue and thoughts. You've done a very great job, and I honestly very much hope that you return to this story (it's your most popular most reviewed one!). Please consider coming back and finishing this amazing novella. So many fans who have stuck to this story throughout the years yearn to hear from you!