Reviews for The Night Before
WhiteKandis chapter 1 . 1/5
Hi,
I thin very skilled writer, author-san. Its so difficult to find fanfics here which wants to make me read every word of a story and not the sentence, I hope u know what I mean. Hopefully youll continue this one day but its okay if not. You gave me the inspiration and creativity to write again with this story of yours.
Thank you for that.
Azurite chapter 17 . 7/8/2020
It's 2020. I've struggled with updating WDKY for something like 4 years now, and as part of me getting back into writing and publishing fics again, I decided to go back and read some of my favorites. This IMMEDIATELY came to mind, and I devoured all 20 chapters over two days and nights. I wish, wish, wish I could know how you intended to end this.

I don't know, maybe, if you somehow still have access to this account, get notified of this review by email, and are finding yourself with some free time during this crazy time, you'll add more to this. Hell, I'd challenge myself to write a chapter of something Azureshipping for every chapter left in this.

If it takes a bullet-point summary, I need to know how this ends. It's AMAZING. And I can't believe I didn't review it earlier...? Maybe I was doing so on LJ. RIP, LJ. Long live the fanfic. (Oh, and you should sign up on AO3!)
Girl of Blue Fire chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
I could imagine Kaiba's voice so well already. Great start!
Jakeson12 chapter 20 . 3/24/2020
U need to finish give them a happy ending
Sammmmnnnn chapter 20 . 2/10/2020
Cuando vas a continuar la historia? TT_TT
WhiteEclipse6 chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
I must of read this a billion times. It's REALLY good! Please update!
joursviolette chapter 20 . 6/4/2018
I hope you decide to continue this!
AlisonDDD chapter 20 . 3/4/2018
Amazing story!!!!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/19/2018
*Has been patiently waiting for an update for almost 8 years...*

But in all seriousness, please update. I think I can speak on behalf of everyone when I say: "we NEED to know what happens!"
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
I still believe in you. I know you'll come back and update this. I don't care if it takes you another 5 yrs to finish this or if you update only once a year, I will gladly wait to read it :) you're writing is worth the wait
simply.viicktoria chapter 20 . 7/30/2017
Hi! Im starting to think that you wont update this. I love this and I will love even more to see the end... Can you tell us if you will write the rest or if you give up?
loOkMA-iTyPeLiKeDiS chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Good story
EclipseLove chapter 8 . 2/26/2017
Really... i cant review every chapter, because i'm so in this story.. that i dont have time to review.. because I WANT TO KEEP GOING! Knowing what is going to happen next! But i had to! 333
flyingpinkunicorn chapter 20 . 2/15/2017
Here's another piece of candy for you, even though you haven't modified this story since 2010, and hope you're still reading these reviews!

I absolutely enjoyed your story and how well you've left the characters play out their feelings and actions while staying (mostly) in-character. I've enjoyed so many of the bittersweet moments, and I think what makes a great story is in the flow of dialogue and thoughts. You've done a very great job, and I honestly very much hope that you return to this story (it's your most popular most reviewed one!). Please consider coming back and finishing this amazing novella. So many fans who have stuck to this story throughout the years yearn to hear from you!
Leili chapter 20 . 6/19/2016
This was my first fanfic and the one that got me interested in reading fanfiction in the first place. I found it randomly when I was 11 years old. The smut scared me so bad I was scarred for life and stopped reading inmediately. And then I started reading it again a year later, captivated by the story. I used to sneak out of my room and creep to our chunky dell desktop to read it and then curse under my breath when the dial up tone thing was so loud as I tried to connect to the internet. I was always so scared my mom or dad would come out of their room and see me reading the story. These are the nostalgic memories that this story gives me. I'm 21 now. Nearly 22 in a couple months, and I still go back to this story every time I need to cheer up or any time I want that nostalgic feeling.

You might be wondering why the hell I'm telling you this, but it's for one reason only: this story is important to many people and it's been years since the last update. But I'm not one to badger for updates. I'm telling you this because we believe in you. Even though the last update was 2010, we believe that you will come back eventually and we have faith that we'll finally get to see the end of this intriguing tale. This story has been a staple in my life for a decade so I'm fully willing to wait for the update, and I don't care how long it takes, but I'm begging you to please one day pick this story back up. I understand the feeling of losing interest in a story and moving on to different fandoms, but I would honestly one day love a conclusion to this thrilling tale. You built a fantastic universe that I recognized in my young, prepubescent mind that I still recognize even now in my young adulthood and I would love to see this continued. In so many ways, I grew up with this story and easily equate it to part of my childhood. Watching this story unfold has been a highlight of my childhood.

I've rambled long enough now, but I would like to say we appreciate you and your story, and I hope you will take our requests into consideration because this story is just too damn good to leave floating around incomplete.