Reviews for The Night Before
Leili chapter 20 . 6/19
This was my first fanfic and the one that got me interested in reading fanfiction in the first place. I found it randomly when I was 11 years old. The smut scared me so bad I was scarred for life and stopped reading inmediately. And then I started reading it again a year later, captivated by the story. I used to sneak out of my room and creep to our chunky dell desktop to read it and then curse under my breath when the dial up tone thing was so loud as I tried to connect to the internet. I was always so scared my mom or dad would come out of their room and see me reading the story. These are the nostalgic memories that this story gives me. I'm 21 now. Nearly 22 in a couple months, and I still go back to this story every time I need to cheer up or any time I want that nostalgic feeling.

You might be wondering why the hell I'm telling you this, but it's for one reason only: this story is important to many people and it's been years since the last update. But I'm not one to badger for updates. I'm telling you this because we believe in you. Even though the last update was 2010, we believe that you will come back eventually and we have faith that we'll finally get to see the end of this intriguing tale. This story has been a staple in my life for a decade so I'm fully willing to wait for the update, and I don't care how long it takes, but I'm begging you to please one day pick this story back up. I understand the feeling of losing interest in a story and moving on to different fandoms, but I would honestly one day love a conclusion to this thrilling tale. You built a fantastic universe that I recognized in my young, prepubescent mind that I still recognize even now in my young adulthood and I would love to see this continued. In so many ways, I grew up with this story and easily equate it to part of my childhood. Watching this story unfold has been a highlight of my childhood.

I've rambled long enough now, but I would like to say we appreciate you and your story, and I hope you will take our requests into consideration because this story is just too damn good to leave floating around incomplete.
I realize this hasn't been updated in about six years, but consider coming out of retirement to somehow tie everything up for me please please PLEase
Satisfied Reader chapter 20 . 5/1
I know this is too much to ask but come back! Update...please
xFlipJamsx chapter 20 . 12/10/2015
can you please keep updating this story? :o i know its been a long time but i really want to know how this story ends :)
LonelyPear chapter 20 . 10/20/2015
I will forever be waiting for you to update this story lol I have been following it since my sophomore year in HS and I am now graduated from college. Hope to one day see this finished 3
yugioh fan chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Omg i cant believe Anzu's marrying Yugi. Like cMON! He's short childish and boring as hell! KAIBA FTW!
Mimi chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Hi!
I'd say its about time to update this story, wouldn't you? ;3
John c chapter 20 . 4/14/2014
Wow great story, shame this hasn't been updated for like 4 yrs.
Harunokaze7 chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Hi I adore you!
I really love it your history plzzzz
continued is amazing
*v*
Bockibear chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
I love this fic. Please update. I really want to see what happens with this.
Neji's-Girl-Forever chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
Please come back & UPDATE! *drools* omg! Like, really? This was the best YuGiOh fic I've read so far! It's funny reading about the awkward situations the characters get into as long as they don't happen to us lol. Anyways, great fic, I really love it! I was planning on finishing reading it before new years day but never got that far & I finally finished it at 13:43 on new years day lol.
ZGMFHawke chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
This is a great fic and it's a shame, that it's not being
continued.
kias chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
This is such a great story, it's a shame you have abandoned it :(
ScribbleWolf chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
holy shit i LOVE this story! defintely is going on my list of all time favorite SetoxAnzu pairings 3
im sad to see that you havent updated in quite some time and im hoping(fingers crossed) that you havent forgotten about it and will continue it
til then i will anxiously await the next chapter 3
Emerald Karin chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
Please oh please oh please consider finishing this.
You write so well and this fic just gives me too many feels ;;

Your last update was your 5th year into the fic! I guess now would be the 8th if you still plan on continuing it! If you do write it to the end, I'll be reading it!