Reviews for My Deliverance
wineandblue chapter 2 . 5/19
Crossing my fingers that this story was posted recently & is super lengthy. Now I'm nervous to scroll up and see. I love the style of your writing, I love that you put this deep into war, I love your character development already.

Fantastic, can't wait to continue.
Swan Song chapter 21 . 3/29
Honestly Lily is a complete dumbass. she keeps going off with Snape and then she like "Golly, something bad happened."
BookWorm13 chapter 24 . 1/2
Are you going to write more? It's been over ten years!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/20/2016
This story is so good! Please update it!
UnbirthdayGirl chapter 24 . 11/2/2016
I just read this now and am sad it seems to be abandoned. It's really exciting storytelling and very well written romance. Even if that's where you end it - thanks for sharing - I loved it!
OtterPatronus27 chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
One chapter in, and I am in love. That was fast. I like how you're portraying Lily, your James looks like he will everything I look for in a James Potter, and it looks like other characters will have a lot of depth too, such as Emmeline.
OtterPatronus27 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Beautifully written prologue, it has really sparked my interest in this story.
ccreech1992 chapter 24 . 6/8/2015
Hi! I just wanted to tell you that I love this story, and I really admire your writing style. I was wondering, are you still working on this? I hope so!
chelszy chapter 24 . 9/15/2014
Thank you very much for the wonderful story so far! You're doing a great job! Probably one of the best Lily/James fanfiction I ever encountered, and probably the most realistic! No matter how protected Hogwarts is, it could never be immune to the ongoings of the outside magical world, and i really like how you take that into account as your characters grow and realise the reality of the situation :) Eagerly looking forward to your next update!
bal-live chapter 23 . 7/21/2014
I love your story, been reading it for years. One of the best Lilys out there.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
Best fanfiction I have ever read. You are an incredibly talented writer. You said that you're working on original writing? Will it be published so we can purchase it?
Guest chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
i love this story so muhc, i am so glad you are updating it again! It is flawlessly written and i love the parallel stories going on. looking forward to the next update!
Miss Rose Ride Kalakaua chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
This has to be the best fanfiction I have read in a very long time and has actually prompted my return to reading Jily again! I love it and hope you can update again soon! :)
vampire-luver101 chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
I enjoyed this can't wait to read more!
apantname chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
Wow, um this one has been going on from a long time. I used to follow it Mugglenet you know. Now you are here. I love it. And I will keep waiting for the new chapters.