Reviews for My Deliverance
OtterPatronus27 chapter 2 . 7/31
One chapter in, and I am in love. That was fast. I like how you're portraying Lily, your James looks like he will everything I look for in a James Potter, and it looks like other characters will have a lot of depth too, such as Emmeline.
OtterPatronus27 chapter 1 . 7/31
Beautifully written prologue, it has really sparked my interest in this story.
ccreech1992 chapter 24 . 6/8
Hi! I just wanted to tell you that I love this story, and I really admire your writing style. I was wondering, are you still working on this? I hope so!
chelszy chapter 24 . 9/15/2014
Thank you very much for the wonderful story so far! You're doing a great job! Probably one of the best Lily/James fanfiction I ever encountered, and probably the most realistic! No matter how protected Hogwarts is, it could never be immune to the ongoings of the outside magical world, and i really like how you take that into account as your characters grow and realise the reality of the situation :) Eagerly looking forward to your next update!
bal-live chapter 23 . 7/21/2014
I love your story, been reading it for years. One of the best Lilys out there.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
Best fanfiction I have ever read. You are an incredibly talented writer. You said that you're working on original writing? Will it be published so we can purchase it?
Guest chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
i love this story so muhc, i am so glad you are updating it again! It is flawlessly written and i love the parallel stories going on. looking forward to the next update!
Miss Rose Ride Kalakaua chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
This has to be the best fanfiction I have read in a very long time and has actually prompted my return to reading Jily again! I love it and hope you can update again soon! :)
vampire-luver101 chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
I enjoyed this can't wait to read more!
apantname chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
Wow, um this one has been going on from a long time. I used to follow it Mugglenet you know. Now you are here. I love it. And I will keep waiting for the new chapters.
sevenperseids chapter 22 . 2/3/2014
Ahhhhh another one of your cliffhangers! (Wrings hands) You just love keeping us on pins and needles, don't you?

I love this interlude for the characterization. Your Augusta Longbottom is exactly how I imagine Neville's grandmother - she that stern, cold, kind of flippantly judgmental (Twin Peaks reference, because reasons: Catherine Martell-ish) affect, but she still manages to be a likable, caring person. And Lucy! I can just see her blinking up at Frank and looking all anxious to please.

Your descriptions are captivating, as always. :) I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
jilyshippingforever chapter 22 . 1/14/2014
vampire-luver101 chapter 22 . 1/13/2014
I love it can't wait to read more update soon !
Guest chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
love your story and I am so glad you are still writing it! I read this years ago on UR and just happened to come across it recently, I will definitely be checking for updates in the future! Had to go back and reread but I love the plot and characters you've created- it's a pleasure to read your writing!
sevenperseids chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
What a lovely chapter! It definitely felt like a turning point, what with Lily being asked to join the Order and all the uncomfortable weirdness surrounding Emmeline's departure - but what really gets me is how well you wrote Lily and the Marauders as still being young outsiders on the verge of joining the war, but not actually mired in the muck of it yet. There's still that innocence and apprehensiveness that just makes me want to bawl for everyone and asldfsfjk;aslkdjf. If only they knew what lay in store for them... :( Haha.

And that last bit with Snape was brilliant. Yep, it's most definitely not safe for Lily to be hanging around with Aurors! But there was so much more meaning in that line, and then this: "Sometimes they booby trap the bodies." And then he just disappeared in the middle of the crime scene? GUH SO PERFECT. Erin, you are practically writing my headcanon.

Oh, and this part: "Fawkes scuttled over to Dumbledore's hand, his plump body seeming an ungainly weight to carry on such thin legs and uncoordinated wings. The neonatal bird clambered up onto Dumbledore's palm and stretched out his neck, beak open wide, begging for food."

I can just *hear* the vet in you in those sentences. :D And the crazy bird girl in me loves you for it. What's actually happening in that scene is so dark and foreboding, but that little piece just brightened the whole thing up for me. Baby!Fawkes! So cute. And that is definitely what baby birds are like, haha. Buuuuut you know that.

Thanks for updating. I can't wait to read more!