Reviews for A Melancholy Happiness
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 6/20
I LOVED this so much!

My favorite line was this: "Yes, I'm aware that you're not programmed to be a shopping catalog. No, I'm not about to ask Threepio."

This is going in my favorite's!
BEAUTIFUL!
LukeLeia4ever chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
awww how sweet! Leia is always home and forever Luke means anchor! family that is!
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Mindwipe murder.

Or at least transformation into a baby.
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
good story
elven-cat2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Yet another emotional tale that pulls at the heart strings reading it. It would have been nice if the Movies had shown something for closure about their Mom. The closest of course was Leia's remembrances in ROTJ, but this story provides something quite a bit better.
cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Aw, that was really cute. I liked Luke's reaction to seeing Padme, and his questions about why he couldn't remember her but Leia could...
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This is wonderful!

I love the idea of Luke finding the holo of Padme. I always enjoy fics in which they learn more of their mother. It would be wonderful if you could continue this some time with them learning more about Padme. :)

Great work!

Ani-maniac494
Silindro chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
So incredibly glad I found your stories. They've been a great amusement. From one author to another, I salute you.
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Aw.
purebristles chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Excellent title, excellent writing. Thank you for sharing this.
The Noble French Fry chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Very nice... The same thoughts of Luke discovering Padme's tragic death had whirled around in my head for a while, but I didn't have the strength to write it. :) I'm glad you did, however. Very nice.
HonorH chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I'm actually tearing up here. This is a beautiful story. I'm so in love with the idea of Luke and Leia finding out about their mother now. For years, it was all about their father-I'm glad that the prequels have shown us their mother, too. Thank you for writing this.
ginchy-amanda chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Wonderful! I reviewed on but I wanted to leave one here, too. You've written a truly excellent story!
MeObviously chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Wow! I really liked it. . . awesomeness. You tied in the two sagas really well!