Reviews for Four Kings
Mrs.stringfellowdinozzo chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME! Good job!
hypheniated chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
sounds like quite the poker game...I liked the stakes XD
lovelyreading007 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
And you say my story was done well?

Yeah. You're amazing. ] Very nice amount of twist and fluff.
Rubedo the Crystal Blood chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Dude, I oughta hit you...! You had me going on a Kakashi Sakura thing... I've been watching way too much Shippuden, so it kinda worked out that way in my mind. Yeesh, I mean, Kakashi is cool, but still, XD.
dragonwarlord chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I saw that picture as well, tsunade-hime is so cute.
glancer009 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Nice. You know I saw a drawing in that was pretty much how you described here. Strip poker game. Only thing is that that oro and jiraiya still had their clothes on.
Joni Da Pony chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I knew it was Jiraiya and Tsunade, you can't mistake their relationship(although Naruto and Sakura are very similar) This was a lovely piece of fanfiction. Even though the plot revolved around Strip Poker, I found it to be a beautiful oneshot. Great job, dear, loved it!

-Gwen-
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Hah, I know what fanart you're talking about. 'The last time Tsunade played poker with her teammates' haha
ultimatenarutard21 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I saw that pic on devart. awesome.
Ela-Pace chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I thought it was a Ten-Ten Neji fic, then I realized you (mostly) write about Naruto and Sakura. I did not expect that ending but I loved it. : )

-Ela
WonderBat chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
awesome...!
XxsasusakuxX chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Do one like this one but have Ion and Shikamaru instead, please!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
AW, SO SWEET! Good job, luved it!
bellatrix007 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
this story was adorable, i love it! you should make a naru/saku one just like this!
Sheena-X-Zelos chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
WOT! I love this pairing so much and you did such a great job! _ It's a pretty original idea and a breath of fresh air to me! You did an awesome job, keep it up! _ *faves*