Reviews for Four Kings
Mrs.stringfellowdinozzo chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME! Good job!
hypheniated chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
sounds like quite the poker game...I liked the stakes XD
lovelyreading007 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
And you say my story was done well?

Yeah. You're amazing. ] Very nice amount of twist and fluff.
Rubedo the Crystal Blood chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Dude, I oughta hit you...! You had me going on a Kakashi Sakura thing... I've been watching way too much Shippuden, so it kinda worked out that way in my mind. Yeesh, I mean, Kakashi is cool, but still, XD.
dragonwarlord chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I saw that picture as well, tsunade-hime is so cute.
glancer009 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Nice. You know I saw a drawing in that was pretty much how you described here. Strip poker game. Only thing is that that oro and jiraiya still had their clothes on.
Nini the Kakashi Obsessed chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I knew it was Jiraiya and Tsunade, you can't mistake their relationship(although Naruto and Sakura are very similar) This was a lovely piece of fanfiction. Even though the plot revolved around Strip Poker, I found it to be a beautiful oneshot. Great job, dear, loved it!

-Gwen-
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Hah, I know what fanart you're talking about. 'The last time Tsunade played poker with her teammates' haha
ultimatenarutard21 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I saw that pic on devart. awesome.
Ela-Pace chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I thought it was a Ten-Ten Neji fic, then I realized you (mostly) write about Naruto and Sakura. I did not expect that ending but I loved it. : )

-Ela
WonderBat chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
awesome...!
XxsasusakuxX chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Do one like this one but have Ion and Shikamaru instead, please!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
AW, SO SWEET! Good job, luved it!
bellatrix007 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
this story was adorable, i love it! you should make a naru/saku one just like this!
Sheena-X-Zelos chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
WOT! I love this pairing so much and you did such a great job! _ It's a pretty original idea and a breath of fresh air to me! You did an awesome job, keep it up! _ *faves*