Reviews for When Wyatt Met Chris
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/5
So cute and so sad
aRiElLa 95 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Whovain101 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Chris "Turnip Head " Halliwell? Oh God i'm going to die laughing!
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
this is adorable! I loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
How cute
Death Eternal chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awesome. I like the last part :)
Gracfully chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
like how wyatt sort of nick-named chris turnip head
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Aww, this is the cutest thing ever. I love how the majority of it was in baby Wyatt's point of view. You did a great job depicting a two year old's thoughts accurately. And I'm glad we got to see more of Piper's reaction. I felt like she kind of ignored Chris's death, while Leo self-destructed.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ohhhhh, damn you for making such amazing fics. This was really wonderful and totally original. The summary doesn't do it enough justice, this was fantastic.

I've never seen Piper and Leo's grief about big Chris' death told from Wyatt's point of view, but oh man did you make it work, and work WELL. This was wonderful, and I would love to see a follow-up to this where something triggers Wyatt's memory one day years down the road and he spits out a "hey, why do I remember 20-year old Chris from when I was a kid?" I can just imagine the look of stunned horror on everyone's face, HA!

Whoops, rambling. See? Your beautiful story has turned me into a puddle of incomprehensible fangirl goo.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
turnip head lol just had to use a Lost reference huh :P
victorionious chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Okay, now that was cute... the Wyatt parts anyway. Little kids do comprehend death, but not in the same way teens and up do. I remember when I was about three, my uncle died. I distinctly remember that I had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach when I found out, even if I didn't quite understand what had happened. It was sudden, like with Chris and Gideon. My uncle was near a small explosion at his workplace. He was horribly burned and died later of his injuries. My mom and I think there might have been a bit more behind it, because he was trying to bust some drug-dealers (I forget what his job was, but he was) so we might have had a "Gideon" in our midst. There was this shady guy my aunt was friends with... anyway, this isn't about me. The point is that you really captured a child's view of death. I once read this fic where Chris being stabbed in front of Wyatt was what really turned him evil... it was really good. Anyway, this is awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Awesome! Sweet, angsty and tragic (because Chris died of course). I absolutely love it! I love all three perspectives and Wyatt thinking about the d-e-m-o-n-s. And I liked the flashback. And Piper's reaction...I was so mad they never showed her reaction on the show! Awesome story!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
'Turnip Head'?Chris being the older brother?Wyatt figuring it out?

Well...I find the name Wyatt gave him laughable&adorable, Chris as a big bro to his supposed to be older (but obviously still a little child) brother ironic and kind of cute and Wyatt being a bit too smart 'jaw-dropping'.That's one hell of a brain you are, little I thought Peanut is more of the person who would use his brains, not his older brother who's name is Wyatt Mathew Halliwell.
lizardmomma chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I love the name Turnip Head.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »