Reviews for Adventures in Babysitting
Hayhay12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
What if Raven was turned into a child and Beastboy had to take care of little Raven. What if she was taking a big interest in her babysitter.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
raven chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
funny!
Azreal7313 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Ha! I love those kids! And Beastboy didn't know how mush soap he put in, wow he's dumb! :)
nikki chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ! and maybe they have kids anyway, cause its raven and bb. ravens firm but fun and bb's fun too. and theyd have cute kids !
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
SO funny try a teen titans/narut xover. HILARIOUS!
no name haha chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
hahahahahhaha lmao... rotmfflmmfao... hahaha this is a good story... o and y did BB n Ray look at eachother n say that? hm... ok well yea BYE
Icee chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Holy shit! You guys are fricking funny! I could never be that funny.I LUV U GUYS
cheesepuff311 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
lol good story lol
Aime Atem Itsumo chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
wow, fun story! i laughed a ton (it MAY have been that funny, but im hyper, ya know?) anyways, i like a lot. was reading your profile, you and your friends sound awesome. have an amazing time in hawaii, or more likely, hope hawaii was fun! like, lotsa fun!
ambassador.to.the.Beyond chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
ah LURVES IT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT SO VERY VERY MUCH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! U ROCK SO HARD LIKE GRANITE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
coolgirlc chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
hi it is cool's sis i hacked into her account and i want to say this is a good story.
EvilandBored chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
A.) i'd like to say thanks for using the ancake batter and recognizing me for it, B.) YOU ARE AN EVIL PESON! YOU ARE ENDING THE BEAUTIFULL STORIES THAT I LOVE SO MUCH! i have to go cuz' i'm only allowed an hour and a half on the net now, cuz i was on for 7 hours straight yesterday, and it is 2:30 a.m. Your story does not suck. it was very funny, actually. Clarissa sounds like my little cousin when they hire a different baby sitter besides me. i think that they are only nice to me. only god knows.
Bitofbadwinter chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
That was really funny! I liked it alot! Keep up the good work!
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
HAHA! I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS!