Reviews for Pirate Switch
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
You can definitely have too much dialogue. Seriously, do you and your friends actually act like that? I think there is far too much screaming in this story, and I'm only on the first page. Think through your story before writing it. Is this necessary for the plot? Does this help to develop the characters? Is it well written, interesting, and integral to the story line? If it is none of those things, you may want to do some more work on it.

I hope you don't think this is a flame, because I'm really not trying to flame you. I would just like you to consider your story again. I am by no means a perfect writer, but I think this can be better.
TheLogicalDreamerandWriter chapter 31 . 8/2/2010
good story and idea:)
Liliesshadow chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
are they on crack? *twitch*

xD
The Pirate babe chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
wow this is really funny interesting luv it
E.A. Knightly chapter 31 . 1/20/2008
wow, that was a sad ending!

~Elyn
ZombiesForNarnia chapter 31 . 1/3/2008
i don't juss love it...i luv it! (i kno that had to b the queerest thing ever) but i loved it so much! I can't wait for the sequel!
Time's Mistress chapter 31 . 1/2/2008
Wow...I've been reading this since the beginning, you know.

I'm sad to see it end. ;_;

So hurry up and post that sequel, savvy?

~Lexi
R Lucky Crayon chapter 31 . 12/31/2007
OMG! HI! HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE! lol

Okay, that was a nice losing chapter, not the best that i've have read, ut still a good way to close and wrap up a story, and bring everything to a full circle.

you know, now i'm going to bug you about posting a sequel, so be perpared.

oh and i need to tell you about the awesome dream that i had, and you were in. So was me, Mr. cooper and guneet and charli.

So, somehow kids were rioting to have Mr Cooper fired and they had picket signes and stuff and were yelling at him. I think it was cause everyone fail the AP test. So kids were yelling stuff cause Charli was like "Mr Cooper! I HATE YOU! I wish you got fired!" And then she was like, so pissed that she want to through the band instruments at him and guneet was like, no save the poor intsrument! and you were like "THROW THE MUSIC STANDS!" in an awesome metal voice, so everyone got music stands and started chucking them at Mr Cooper, then the principal came up and was like, YOu fired and left and it was so amazing, then i woke up and was like, damn it was all a dream!

Yeah...I can't wait for the sequel!

See ya in the new year!

-Uma
ZombiesForNarnia chapter 30 . 11/9/2007
AH! I love this whole story so much! It made me laugh like a bagillion times!
Monnie chapter 30 . 9/28/2007
btw did jack go through the time portal too? cuz it seems like it,

oh heck ill just find out in the next chapter or book or whatever
MOnnie chapter 30 . 9/28/2007
im ready for the next one! im excited
monnie chapter 29 . 9/28/2007
this one was on the if-ee side. im not a big fan of the lord of the rings so yeah. they are good movies but im just not that big of a fan so i kinda scanned the summarizing part of them.
Monnie chapter 28 . 9/28/2007
im not gonna lie that was a pretty cool chapter. i got to kiss will and jack oh baby...

its so weird reading these because steffie no longer hangs with us nor likes me as much. i just get a hi really and thats all. and alyson and i are still friends its just different this year. shes a little quiter.
Time's Mistress chapter 30 . 9/4/2007
Omg! XD *cue makeout scene*

Steffie: *walks in on them, doesn't make a noise, giggles silently*...*she walks out of the room and goes to the kitchen to tell her the others*

Then everyone goes in the previous room.

Leah: (loudly) WTF..?

xD 'Kay...Update soon!
Mrs.CaptainJackSparrow1234 chapter 30 . 9/4/2007
I personally like george bush, but what you called him was freaking hilarious. xD UPDATE!