Reviews for Darker Edges
desirreeramirez chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
This is amazing! I just read it for a second time and remembered how much I love it!
compa16 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Interesting
betwixtful chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
okay cool. i'm glad your going with your own thing and ignoring the prophecy. i thought that was a bit boring when i thought that was where this story was going. if only you wrote more multi-chapters...that'd be so awesome. but i guess one shots have been your thing for awhile.
Thieves Like Us chapter 15 . 6/23/2009
Ek! What a journey! Beautiful story, really!
Stirling Phoenix chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Okay so does Slade ever actually die? I would assume that something happened in the whole end of the world season but I never got the chance to see those episodes and eventually I got so far behind in the show that I gave up. It's terrible, but it happens. Another awesome chapter! I will finish this eventually, you can count on it!
Stirling Phoenix chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Damn Robin is a smartass, but we loves him anyway lol!
Stirling Phoenix chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
YES! How you come up with this plot bunnies, I'll never know, but they're fantastic! What really got me this chapter was Rae's feelings,,the ones that were in bold lettering. I mean I knew that she had a dark soul but you put those feelings into words and its, well,I really can't think of the word that I'm thinking of right now but I'll let you know whenever it comes to my mind, beautiful maybe? I don't know right now, maybe its the best I can come up with right now, but you've got me searching for the perfect word and I don't have to do that often so you should be proud!
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
It's gonna take me awhile to read all of this fic, but it's pretty good. Before I met you I never thought of the possibility of Robin and Raven, in fact I've never even read a Teen Titans fic before, but I'm a huge fan of Robin and a even bigger fan of your writing, so it was bound to happen sometime! Great Job!
Legendary Chimera chapter 10 . 12/28/2007
I'm finally getting back to this! I think megawatt smile has to be the best adjective ever. It's so Star. :D
Legendary Chimera chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
So it seems I have eyes for only this tonight. I love the way you captured Star's bubbliness and speach. For some reason "unique foods of happiness" cracked me up.

Note: In the second part towards the top you wrote,"Should have know." Stick a "n" in there and you're golden. :D Oers, I smell happy food downstairs. Yum! Baked goods!
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Ooeors, I think I'm gonna like this. Raven against, yay! There's only one little error I saw: at the very end you used "a outfit". When the word before the article ("a" in this case.)begins with a vowel, the article becomes an.

I just checked my site, I could've sworn I had you under favorites. My bad. _ I hope I get to read more later!
Darkened Author chapter 15 . 9/29/2007
Ah, I love this one. I couldn't help reading it again. I see you've been pumping out a lot lately. Keep it up Val! I might send you a short that I'd written for a class over the summer. It's only 2 pages. Anyhoo keep it up!

-Dark
Little Bro chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I loves Rae/Rob! You know that! I love they Cyborg said Yo dark girl, because she is and well it's comign form Cyborg it's funny. "trying to kill myself" raven said that it made me want to die and go to peices. I love ironic parts you put some on chapter 4 "saved by the villains. How ironic". I love it when it was robin b-day. The whole "You're too nice Starfire I could see way he would say that put no she is not. I though the part were raven said I'm ailve. That's a plus. That sounds like sonething she would say and it made me laught for some odd reason. I loves the ending with the I'm looking forward to our future when robin said that it made me happy! I loved you made the pairing was not un-easy and very rocky, but all pf the story was not just they are in love and it's all good all the time you made lots drama!
theonenameleft chapter 13 . 7/16/2007
wow you really made Raven even better for me, just in that part where Robin said 'wow great dress'

and she replied to calmly, " thanks my mother was raped in this dress."

WOW