Reviews for Kainaldia High
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
I knew I'd find this story again if I looked hard enough! I hope it hasn't been abondened. :(
Allerson chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This is a seriously awesome story! I really like the way that you've portrayed Rath. I hope that the story doesn't end here (even though you haven't updated in a long time). Thanks for writing this!
Ren chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Awesome...its hillarious...please update, this is probably one of my favs ever so please update _
in-silent-seas chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
I've noticed that you haven't updated in a long time. I sincerely wish that you do so soon. Because I really like this story and I would be sad if it just stopped there.

Please update soon. :D

-SilverMoon888
LightDarkandChaos chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
Hmm... Psycho Rath is interesting!

...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone does that at one time or another. Sometimes more than once.
lokinorsedeity chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Lol...it's like you brought Rath and Cesia's relationship back to real life...
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Weird as usual but that's what I like about it! XD I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ACTUALLY UPDATED AFTER SO LONG! XD Update again soon!
Awyr chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
You live! I'm psyched that you haven't dropped the story entirely, and I liked this chapter although I'm a bit confused about how strongly Cesia is reacting.
lokinorsedeity chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
It's different but good. Also, I think MOST people have seen/read the Ranma 1/2 series...
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
Update soon please! I like it in a wierd/angsty/psychopathic kinda way since I've got..."Anger Issues"...Or so to speak...Whatever, damn shrink doesn't know .ALL.

(-_-)
Katie chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
I'm not normally a fan of high school fics, but this one is different enough, that I had to give it a try. I am glad that I did! I am really enjoying it so far. I like the idea of the dragons as cats. I look forward to more!
K u r u s h ii S h i k y o chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Yay! A story based on Rath! **A Rath obsessed Fangirl that has a picture of Rath on every inch of her room** Lolz, the duel dragons are kittens x3 I really like this! **Thinks about Rath in High school uniform** -sighs happily- Well, as I was saying, this is really great! And like... awsome x3 What I wonder is why Alfeegi is allergic to the due- I mean, cats.
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Did you give up on this story? I really like it and i think it's

funny,witty and cyniacal! which is good in my book
crazt talkcrazy talk chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
this is really funny! so when does our dear nadil show up?
Awyr chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
Yay! You live! I love this story, so please keep it up!