Reviews for Kainaldia High
It's a shame that I hadn't found this earlier. It's really well-written, more interesting than most "modern day high school AUs" (which can often be summed up as "teenage girls fantasizing"). Even if it's not complete, and, I'm guessing, was dropped, I really enjoyed reading this fic. The characters were still, well, in character, as much as the setting would allow. Turning the dragons into cats was a cute touch, and I have a feeling that things could get quite interesting regarding the test tube thing. ...Hmm... Actually, if Cesia gets wind of that (so to speak)... Ah, that might be bad.
Anyway, loved the story, love your writing, totally checking out your other stories. Keep up the good work!
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
I knew I'd find this story again if I looked hard enough! I hope it hasn't been abondened. :(
Allerson chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This is a seriously awesome story! I really like the way that you've portrayed Rath. I hope that the story doesn't end here (even though you haven't updated in a long time). Thanks for writing this!
Ren chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Awesome...its hillarious...please update, this is probably one of my favs ever so please update ~_~
in-silent-seas chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
I've noticed that you haven't updated in a long time. I sincerely wish that you do so soon. Because I really like this story and I would be sad if it just stopped there.

Please update soon. :D

-SilverMoon888
LightDarkandChaos chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
Hmm... Psycho Rath is interesting!

...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone does that at one time or another. Sometimes more than once.
lokinorsedeity chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Lol...it's like you brought Rath and Cesia's relationship back to real life...
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Weird as usual but that's what I like about it!~ XD I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ACTUALLY UPDATED AFTER SO LONG! XD Update again soon!
Awyr chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
You live! I'm psyched that you haven't dropped the story entirely, and I liked this chapter although I'm a bit confused about how strongly Cesia is reacting.
lokinorsedeity chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
It's different but good. Also, I think MOST people have seen/read the Ranma 1/2 series...
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
Update soon please! I like it in a wierd/angsty/psychopathic kinda way since I've got..."Anger Issues"...Or so to speak...Whatever, damn shrink doesn't know .ALL.

(-_-)
Katie chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
I'm not normally a fan of high school fics, but this one is different enough, that I had to give it a try. I am glad that I did! I am really enjoying it so far. I like the idea of the dragons as cats. I look forward to more!
K u r u s h ii S h i k y o chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Yay! A story based on Rath! **A Rath obsessed Fangirl that has a picture of Rath on every inch of her room** Lolz, the duel dragons are kittens x3 I really like this! **Thinks about Rath in High school uniform** -sighs happily- Well, as I was saying, this is really great! And like... awsome x3 What I wonder is why Alfeegi is allergic to the due- I mean, cats.
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Did you give up on this story? I really like it and i think it's

funny,witty and cyniacal! which is good in my book
crazt talkcrazy talk chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
this is really funny! so when does our dear nadil show up?