Reviews for This Time, I'll Fight
ventus chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
This one of the best story iv read
still Akiko chapter 29 . 4/22/2011
And I forgot... your A/N made me squee. Thank you SO MUCH and I'm glad that Espy inspired you so much! I am so happy! I am psyched that this story continues on, and I will always be involved and encouraging you to finish/write. :D

Akiko chapter 29 . 4/22/2011

(giant bear hug)

So, you thought I was gone/not reviewing? HAH! School tried to munch my life, but I fought back!

I want to leave a nice review, but it has been so long since I read TTIF... so that leaves only one option.

Read it all again from the beginning! :D

So that's what I'll be doing. Expect a review soon. Also, expect an awesome PM and some sweet catching up!

-Akiko 3
hkgirl chapter 29 . 4/4/2011
the Lord answered my prayers. another great chapter. looking forward to more.
Sky Bolt chapter 29 . 4/2/2011
So yeah, technically since you replaced a chapter and already posted a "Chapter 29" I can't log in to review this one. Guess that doesn't really matter.

Has it really been 2 years since you posted a proper chapter? Guess that beats my one year break. That said, I think I said I'd post another chapter within a week or so of my last one, and that was about 5 weeks ago. .

It was good to get back to your story again. Had to reread part of the previous chapter to remember what was going on but I think I remember everything that was going on at this point. As always, very well written. And this time it had a happy ending rather than a cliffhanger. Nice change of pace. :p

You know what, I think this is the kick I needed to get back to writing as well. Like you, I don't want to have a story left untold. I hope you have the time you need to keep yours going too. I'll be keeping an eye out for more updates. I may even go back and reread everything to get myself up to speed again. As always it's a pleasure to read your work, Lauren.

Sky Bolt (David)
Khfanatic441 chapter 29 . 1/7/2011
Dude please come back! Continue this story like you promised. I really love it, so please finish it.
Sky Bolt chapter 29 . 7/3/2010

I ignored my story for a long time too. Like you, my life kind of got in the way of writing (both having the time and often the motivation) so I commented on my last update that I wouldn't leave a whole year between chapters again. I think it's been a few months since then. . Glad to see that you're determined to finish this story. Looking forward to it!

Sky Bolt (David)

(PS. I'm not 100% sure, but I think there is a rule somewhere that says you can't post author's notes as a chapter. Might want to either remove or replace this when you've got a new chapter to post.)
Starlight chapter 29 . 9/22/2009
sorry bout' that lst reveiw, i had a frickin skrewy day and, yeah... i love your story! it's just you take so long to update! please update, i check this story every day! EVERY DAY YA HEAR? Ug. well ya now i have nothing to do. exept HW. Good god, i hate home work
Starlight chapter 28 . 8/6/2009
Naivette chapter 28 . 6/29/2009
Wow. The last time I read this, I had only gotten through the first two chapters. I didn't know how much I was missing until now!

This fic is epic. Honestly. Your plot is so deep, and the characters are realistic (for video game characters). And your writing itself is awesome. How do you do it? Just HOW do you do it? xD

I especially love the SoKai fluff. It's so cute! And some of the cutest fluff I've seen in a while that involves those two. (I've been a little obsessed with Roxine lately. xP)

So what if this story has been going for 4 years now? I find that admirable, since you haven't given up on it in the least. Your writing certainly shows that. And not to mention the people you have following you. That definitely shows your talent, yes? Well, this story is very well-written, and one of the best KH2 plot stories I've seen in a while. It's believable.

What's also believable is how true you stayed to the Deep Dive/Another Side, Another Story scene. You described it so well, and because I already knew how it played out, I found it easy to follow. You described it perfectly, and the extra parts with how Roxas was feeling during it was just epic on its own.

Great job, hun. Keep up the great work, and keep that motivation. We want to see this story to the end!

Oh, and congrats on your GPA! )

Starlight chapter 29 . 6/27/2009
I Can Not Self Terminat chapter 29 . 6/25/2009
I'm still wiht this story finding well writen fanfic is difcult these days. Remember we all suport you so take all the time you need, alot of fanfics run for much longer the 4 years trust me.
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 29 . 6/24/2009
Good to hear you're continuing this story. It's certainly very interesting. I've kept checking on it every now and again ever since I first read it. I'll be looking forwards to new chapters!
Starlight chapter 29 . 6/24/2009
i agree with you never give up! Keep going with the story it rocks! :D
kikofreako chapter 29 . 6/23/2009
Still here, Per!

I know how you feel; I have an epic going that's the exact same way. Best of luck, hon.