Reviews for Revenge is best served with cards
Niveous Lilt chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
this story is awesome..please update soon
Qui Sera Sera chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Omg! I loved the latest update. I started reading this story and I couldn't stop until I reached the last chapter. Great ideas-epecially naked Remy (yum) and Remy taking Rogues bras and underwear. I was laughing so hard! Keep goin, and update soon!
Iris Franco 125 chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
Oh dear god! I think the only thing I can do properly is laugh (and give a review of course). I just finished reading what you have up so far and couldn't help but laugh very hard. (my mom thought i was going to die on her or something.) It was really good. Can't wait to find out what French class is going to be like. Update soon.
Anee chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
...yep, Wallmart has crazy people. One time when i went there, this woman started talking to me about how she had seen Zion in a dream that an angel had showed her, and began describing teh city and talking about God and the Bible. Don't know why the religious people like Walmart. Very funny chapter.
coldqueen chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
An interesting note here...while I was reading the chapter in the Walmart about the lingerie... was playing underwear ads at the top and bottom of the screen.
Sam Shields chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
I have to tell you that i love this story. please update as soon as possible!
Chrissy chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
I really like this story. It's probably the only humorous story dealing with X-Men that I like! Keep going/updating _
cool-chick-rae chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
oh rogue and remy sitting...uhh doing *stuff* by a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g ok lol so i'm totally lame but what can i say i love this story please update soon
ishandahalf chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
yay for motivation...

anyhoo, great chapter! i liked the more romyness, that's always good. plus it's fun to have them get all physical with each other, with the straddling and pushing each other up against trees... kinky! wow, i'm seriously impressed with rogue's willpower, cuz if i were in her spot i probably would've jumped the cajun, oh, about 7 chapters ago.

so yeah, fun times! and i can just say how much i LOVE the word 'parapluie'? gold stars for you! now keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack.
SickmindedSucker chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
lol, I know exactly what you mean abotu reviews being good motivators. It's the exact same way for me. I'm a review whore. I'll admit it, lol. This was a funny chapter as well as a Romy chapter, good job on making them both work as one. Man, She should have just punched him or something, lol. Even though in the back of ehr mind we all know she was enjoying it just a smidgit too much, if there is such a thing, lol. Now I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. How will he continue to persue her? Will she ever fold or will he win her over? All of these next (hopefully) on Revenge is best served with cards! Sorry... My mom watches too many soaps loudly... Anyway, good chappie, can't wait for the next!
Some Scribbles chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
Ha! She knocked him out of the tree with her French book. Rock on.

And 50 bonus points to you for their verbal confrontation. Some very good lines in there about pride, some definite truth on both sides. Also very good about him daring her to touch him and find out-excellent back and forth banter out of that as well.

You know, Remy's lucky that he's trying this whole 'push against the wall/tree/whatever' thing with Rogue before she gets her superstrength. Otherwise we'd have a very pretzel shaped Cajun on our hands. And people just weren't meant to bend that way.

You do that mix of brutality and tenderness very well, by the way-holding her to him but giving light kisses. Somehow with Remy doing those kind of confrontations with Rogue-especially when someone does it as well as you did-it's not so much a forcing of her as it is a 'will you stop it and just be who you really are' type of thing. So it's more of a brutal showing of truth through forcing tenderness, if that makes any sense. (Sorry, just had to work that through with my mind and it came out while I was reviewing your story, hope you don't mind! :0) )

Very well done, can't wait for more!
IvyZoe chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
GReat update ! I'm loving it! I just wish that Rogue would get Remy back now. Sure she got him in New Orleans, but Remy has already been getting her a few good times now. Let's get Rogue moving! I love seeing a humiliated Remy! Here's to hoping Rogue gets Remy again...and good!

Update soon!
The WolvGambit chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
Keep Adding! This is good stuff!
Nettlez chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
hhe rrslly really funny, nd good. I like it, makes me laugh, kinda erotic though,lol. I think thats what makes it so funny. All the sexual innuendos hehe make me laugh, well update soon, i really like this story
Night'sKnight chapter 6 . 6/27/2005