Reviews for Revenge is best served with cards
Toast chapter 6 . 6/26/2005
Oh how this story makes my sides hurt. I love ya humour, tis wonderfully appealing. Stealing underwear for revenge, then going shopping with ze person for new undergarments is possiblely the best revenge plan I have ever heard of ! Oh how I would love to try it. . . I can't wait for ya next update, surely Rogue is going to have to get Remy back ?
Nettlez chapter 6 . 6/26/2005
hehe funny, and cool, well update soon, chao Nettlez~ p.s am looking forward to sequel on other story
The WolvGambit chapter 6 . 6/26/2005
Update again...Pretty please!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 6 . 6/26/2005
Wow! Very cool! UPDATE SOON!
SickmindedSucker chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! Oh the thigns going through my head! Oh it's great, lol. I loved that chapter, especially Rogue going into the guys room and shoving the panties into his mouth, I'm sure that just made his WHOLE day, lol. And I think I should try that... yelling at someone in a store to see if I get noticed... hm... lol. And of cours,e I'd be stupid enough to do it. ANYWAY! great chapter, even if it was short, but sometimes short is sweet, lol. Aw, but I don't wanna be ineligible, lol, wheres the fun in that. Anyway, Good chappie, can't wait for the next one. Oh Oh! Wolvie should SO smell Remy on Rogue, LOL, that wold be hilarious. Anyway, ttyl hun! Good job on the update!
ishandahalf chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
fun times... rogue hissing and rogue attempting to stuff underwear down remy's throat is really rather droll... anyhoo, yes, this amusing stuff is quite a nice break from the depressingness of your other fic! not that it's not great, of course, it's just nice to intersperse the intense angst and sadness with some lightheartedness...

so, yeah! the point is, keep it coming! and i don't think i need to tell you to hurry up, cuz wow, you must be setting some sort of record... very impressive. ;-)
cool-chick-rae chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
yay an awesome update please update again soon
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
Awesome. I luv this chap. The whole hissing-rouge thing was funny, and practical, when in doubt hiss. Oh yeah and I like the underwear scene that kiked ass too. Update soo-oon.

Sincerely,

_-Orange-_
Nettlez chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
cool, hehe made me laguh with the whole poking and stuff. well update soon chao Nettlez~
Sakadora chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
You know, I really liked "I'm Fine", but I gotta tell you, this beats it out. I'm crazy about it. Please don't forget about this story. Good luck with teh writer's block, I know it can be a major pain.

Huge, huge, huge Romy fan here, by the way. Keep it coming!
The WolvGambit chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
Great Chapter...very funny...Idea for you...just keep up with the store and see where it goes...
SickmindedSucker chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
tee hee, Oh I could just imagine them doing that, everything, from the baby stuff tot eht ickeling. Man, if I had seen that it was Kitty, I just wouldn't have picekd up. It's so much easier to just hit ignore then answer and talk to her, lol. This was a very funny chapter and I can't wait to read the next one!
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
Kik-ass, prince and princess of thieves eh? I'll check that out. Update soon.

Sincerely,

_-Orange-_
cool-chick-rae chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
hey hilarious chapter update soon
ishandahalf chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
your updating prowess amazes me...

anyhoo, more fun times! remy making the fishy face cracked me up, i nearly fell off my chair. i hope they have more shopping fun! so yeah, good stuff, and keep it coming! i actually don't mind not having quick updates with this one, especially since you say you ARE indeed making the sequel to "i'm fine". HUZZAH! i'll be waiting very impatiently, so bring it on!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »