Reviews for Revenge is best served with cards
cool-chick-rae chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
hey great story so far update soon
The WolvGambit chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
Please add more. I'm enjoying this story!
IvyZoe chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
Great chappy! I like how Remy told her that he liked er too. that was sweet. I like how they are so ruff with each other yt also very INTO each other. So sexy. that is how my husband and I are. we tease,flirt, play hard to get...but always are really into eachother.

Udate soon...I wonder if Rogue will have to go to Victoria's Secret now that she can't go to Walmart for er clothes? hm. BetRemy wowuld like that!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
OMG! That was so funny! *Wipes tears from eyes* I LOVED IT! Rogue and Gambit are so bad! But it’s so great! UPDATE ASAP!
theycallmealicex chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
YESH! I love Romy! Anywhoo this is getting better and better, you must update as soon as you can. OH and don't worry about the laziness, I'm the same. lol.
Silvialover240 chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
i loven this fic. keeps me laughing all the time. i love wal-mart!its true the crazys all come on sun. right after church! lol keep writing babe!
SickmindedSucker chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
OO! GO FOR WAL MART! You are so so right, Wal Mart does rock. Have you ever been in a Super Wal Mart? Oh my god, thopse are even better, because you have the stuff that the regular Wal Mart sells, and then you also have like a whole grocery store on the other side! It rocks, lol, in fact, I based one of my fics in Super Wal Mart, just because it's great. And Wal Mart does have some insanely cute stuff, so I could totally see it having that card bra and panty set, lol. This fic is so funny! I absolutely LOVED it, and I'm so glad that you decided not to make it a one shot and are continuing it, that just makes me so happy. And Remy's plan, oh my god, that was sheer GENIUS! Although I did like Rogues revenge... tee hee, stark naked Remy tied up, OH MY GOD the images going through my head, lol. Anyway, this is a really good fic, and I can't wait for you to update it again!
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
Kik-ass. This was like the funniest one yet. I love it, update soon.

-Orange
Night'sKnight chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
killer story and funny it up!
Some Scribbles chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
Oh wow, what fun! You've got a great sense of humor. I loved this line: "Okay, coincidence was out. Rogue was now left with a Mr. Remy LeBeau, or haunted underwear. In all honesty, Rogue preferred the ghost story"

And the whole "Blink. Blink blink." thing was perfect too. It's the perfect response-or at least one that I can relate to.

Loved their little confrontation in the snowpants rack. Poor Rogue, that had to be an uncomfortable position for her.

Can't wait to see what happens next! :0)
insanity and delirium chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I'm not actually a member of fan fiction, so i couldn't add your story to my favourites, instead i added it to my web site favourites and it's going to stay there for a long long time. I loved the story!
Nettlez chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
totaly cool, although if i found 2 people hidden in a rack of clothes, i wouldnt be thinking demon, i'd be thinkin, omg they're shagging,lol well anywayz cool chappy, update soon, Chao Nettlez
Arin Rowan chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
(would like to review, but is too busy caught up in a laughing fit and trying not to choke.)
jade chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
i loved it, lol rogue still did not get her underwear that has to suck, hope theirs more romy in the next chapter update soon
ishandahalf chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
my stars, this made me laugh... especially the part about the snow pants eating rogue, and the haunted underpants, and gambit being attacked with an umbrella... oh, how droll! gold stars for you. anyhoo, keep this coming! quick like a bunny on crack.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »