Reviews for Tsutanai Waaurufu
gizmojinxshipper chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Heehee! I know this review is really late, but I havr to tell you this is just... AWESOME
3333333333
GIZMOJINX forever!
Ceiral chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
.. sequel ? for gizmo and jinx ?
Ceiral chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
.. OMG ! Please, don't make Gizmo fall for Raven :(( What about Jinx ? Oh quit it, On to the next chapter !
Ceiral chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
.. honestly, I like Gizmo and Jinx to be a couple... Nice story.. Thanks for making them together..
mistressmarionette chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
You're thanking...ME? Kya! So happy, so happy! Great ending and all. "Who the fuck came up with this ending!" Love it dearly. Gizmo and Jinx are so sweet...and there was Raven/Cyborg! Sorta...Yes, this was an excellent fanfic, you should definitely write some more with the HIVE...you write them so well!
Mirtle Lawson chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
* YAY! It's finished! Now, here's a dumb little preivew of Love, Hate and Reborn Relations-

Beneath the ashes, is a world- Unlike any other.

An enchanting place, where the impossible, is possible.

A place, where demons of darkness, and angels of the elemants, roam free. There is a world called Pahora. Gizmo's life, became a journey, his journey became a destiny, and his destiny- Became a story. -Did u like it? If u did, e-mail me -Mirtle.*
Snow Puff chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
Okay. My computer's back! I'm going to start writing Chapter Seven.
Snow Puff chapter 6 . 8/5/2005
An important anouncement!

My computer busted, so I won't be able to write Chapter 7 for a good few days. I'll post it as soon as I can! It's the last chapter so it's sort of an important one...

To Mirtle Lawson: I think you should post your fic! 96 Chapters? Holy crap! There needs to be more HIVE fics, and a good long one like that'll help inspire people.

PS Don't worry; I've got a plan. Bwahahaha!

PPS It's okay, you should see how many stupid typos I made in this before I revised it.

I'm so sorry, guys, but I can't do n
Mirtle Lawson chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
*~* I loved chapters 1 through 6, now come on CHAPTER 7! As of now, I've FINALLY finished a LONGG fic I've been working on since FEBUARY! Called, Love, Hate, and Reborn Relations. 'Nuther Gizmo fic! Do you think I should put it online? I mean... 96 CHAPTERS! If you would like to hear more, ask me and I'll post info! PS-Gizmo and Jinx would make a cute couple by the end of you're fic! PPS (Damn that 'ned' typo! Tee-Hee!)*~*
Mirtle Lawson chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
*~* Loved it! UPDATE VERY SOON! There aren't enough Gizmo, or HIVE fan fics out there! C'mon PEOPLE WRITE SOME FICS!*~*
GizmoFanGirl chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
1st of all; I WANT TO KILL YOU FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT A JINX/GIZMO PAIRING! 2nd I am glad to have found a fellow Gizmo lover. 3rd I KNOW WANT TO KILL JINX FOR ALMOST KILLING MY FAVORITE ADORABLY RUDE VERTICALLY CHALLENGED GENIUS!
Sailor Wend chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
MORE! This fic is great! lways wanted to read a fic about Giz and Jinx kissing *blush* I know you may think I'm crazy, but yes.

(PLEASE WRITE MORE!)
Sailor Wend chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
Giz/Rae is a good thing, even though i'm a bb/rae shipper!
Sailor Wend chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Nice! Jinx and Gizmo are kinda a good couple, This i one of my fave fanfics!
Sailor Wend chapter 2 . 7/22/2005