Reviews for Sherlock Roy
KaguTheGreat chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
It's beautiful. Snake at the end there was fabulous. I loved it when the Yoshi's turned out to be gamgs, the amnesia was fun, and Giga seems like a really nice guy.
Lindsey chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Lol Roys hilarious
S.A.L.-A chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Random. Thats all I have to say. A veeeerry andom chapter that's funny.
S.L.-A chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
well, this was certainly funny. Link as Watson? Roy as Holmes? Thats really funny actually. Oh yeah and ANGRY Crazy Hand make Crazy Hand ANGRY! :D
Sasha Andon chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
wow this is funny already. If I had to guess, I would say it was Marth's tiara. Now that I think about it, it could also somehow be Falchion. That's a good question. Hmmmm, who's Watson? Anyways, good going on the first chapter. Pretty good. Keep it up. Oh yeah, Roy is really funny. I like that. :D
soraroxas365 chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
N-NO~! Link! X(

Snake, you leave him alone O_e
Kynarii chapter 1 . 2/21/2010

i really really really really really like this story and can i use some ideas from it pleasee? ill give you credit -
dartz841 chapter 9 . 1/18/2009
Purses in mouths,

waiter's lives at risk

and billy joe bob joe,

Also a soul eating zelda and the discovery of the lie Roy's dad has been living
dartz841 chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
Not epona! Roy'll probably burn Epona

Damn doctor mario.

Maybe the floozie could've saved your leg

Bowser and his lies, all lies I tells ya
dartz841 chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Highlights (top 5)

brain dead link

fanny mcgirl

Mustached Zelda

Mewtwo's take out
dartz841 chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
Gnawing trhough chains? Padle ball. Gerald? Black Licorice? Unbelievably good. Marry me fire
dartz841 chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Cross-dressing pedestrians, Karel, geckos,implosions,Statues, Ganny Poo, mobs of women, and porcupines..DIE!XXD
dartz841 chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Poor Random pedestrian. Marths in a closet locked up and babbling. Also, I enjoyed the alternate future.
dartz841 chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Crazy Hands gone crazy? *snickers*
Cem-chan chapter 13 . 4/1/2008
OMG this has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read! I know its been years (literally) since you updated but I know you're still alive so please update someday. This story is just too good to be forgotten.

And may I quote:Sorry. I think SR might be going on a bit of a hiatus from here on out, though I’m not forgetting it completely.

Are you sure Ron isn't the lawyer. That guys seems 1 to 1 with a lot of zeros brain cells smarter than Roy.

Poor ol' Giga