Reviews for Sherlock Roy
KaguTheGreat chapter 13 . 4/10
It's beautiful. Snake at the end there was fabulous. I loved it when the Yoshi's turned out to be gamgs, the amnesia was fun, and Giga seems like a really nice guy.
Lindsey chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Lol Roys hilarious
S.A.L.-A chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Random. Thats all I have to say. A veeeerry andom chapter that's funny.
S.L.-A chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
well, this was certainly funny. Link as Watson? Roy as Holmes? Thats really funny actually. Oh yeah and ANGRY Crazy Hand make Crazy Hand ANGRY! :D
Sasha Andon chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
wow this is funny already. If I had to guess, I would say it was Marth's tiara. Now that I think about it, it could also somehow be Falchion. That's a good question. Hmmmm, who's Watson? Anyways, good going on the first chapter. Pretty good. Keep it up. Oh yeah, Roy is really funny. I like that. :D
soraroxas365 chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
N-NO~! Link! X(

Snake, you leave him alone O_e
Kynarii chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
:o

i really really really really really like this story and can i use some ideas from it pleasee? ill give you credit -
dartz841 chapter 9 . 1/18/2009
Purses in mouths,

waiter's lives at risk

and billy joe bob joe,

Also a soul eating zelda and the discovery of the lie Roy's dad has been living
dartz841 chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
Not epona! Roy'll probably burn Epona

Damn doctor mario.

Maybe the floozie could've saved your leg

Bowser and his lies, all lies I tells ya
dartz841 chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Highlights (top 5)

brain dead link

fanny mcgirl

garfield

Mustached Zelda

Mewtwo's take out
dartz841 chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
Gnawing trhough chains? Padle ball. Gerald? Black Licorice? Unbelievably good. Marry me fire
dartz841 chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Cross-dressing pedestrians, Karel, geckos,implosions,Statues, Ganny Poo, mobs of women, and porcupines..DIE!XXD
dartz841 chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Poor Random pedestrian. Marths in a closet locked up and babbling. Also, I enjoyed the alternate future.
dartz841 chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Crazy Hands gone crazy? *snickers*
Cem-chan chapter 13 . 4/1/2008
OMG this has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read! I know its been years (literally) since you updated but I know you're still alive so please update someday. This story is just too good to be forgotten.

And may I quote:Sorry. I think SR might be going on a bit of a hiatus from here on out, though I’m not forgetting it completely.

SEE YOU CAN'T FORGET THIS! FOR RANDOM INSANE HUMOR IS DESPERATLY NEEDED!

Are you sure Ron isn't the lawyer. That guys seems 1 to 1 with a lot of zeros brain cells smarter than Roy.

Poor ol' Giga