Reviews for The Third
HopefullyNot chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Ever plan on updating this again? :D
It's funny so far, so please, keep up the great work! *heart*
Kiku Honda of Japan chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Fred George! how i love you both and severus i'll hoprfully make it some how
Raphie114 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I LOVE Fred and George! And I LOVE Snape! Them together is the best!

And this is just so cute xD

Please update soon
random1 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Aw...I wish you could update soon...D8
Eevee9279 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
My god this is one of my FAVORITE "snape de aged to a teenager" fics! Please update, a fanfic as good as this deserves more than three chapters
Hellbutterfly chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Awwww it makes me so sad to see that this has not been updated since 2005! I really enjoyed reading the three chapters that are up, though. Fred and George are perfect, and I love the way Severus sulks and puts Percy in his place. If only, if only.

A visit to Grimmauld Place so that the three can terrorize the Order would indeed be appreciated, but I don't see that happening since there isn't more than three chapters. :(
Emily.Paige17 chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
This is a great story, it is very funny. but i do hav one question tho, why is there only 3 chapters? i think this should definately be continued!
Charlie chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
I actually cannot stop laughing...
Dr. Royal We chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Update soon... Love it!
calicogoat chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
Oh, god, please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I just had an idea. What if Snape decided to use these unusual circumstances to get revenge on Dumbledore in a roundabout sort of way? (A.k.a. Fred & George)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
Pleaaze right more realy soon this is hallarious!
Mumbooz chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Hello dear!

It's me, Dear me from 05!

I wanted to keep my name but it seems someone beat me to it, i e-maild him though n wrote that i will keep on signing with the same name!

Anyways, i'm still waiting dear, at least send a quicky! even if it just a line of the next chapter, post it!

i can't wait, ... GOD! I feel like Hermione now! ek! (to tell you the truth, i only just liked her recently, now she is kinda of a darlimg! *_* hehehe)

again, plz update, pretty please with Sev, Gred & Forge on top? I'll add a Hagrid if you want! :)

hehehehehehehehe

Lots of Love,

Me!
Oustiti chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
PLEAS CONTINUE. This is hilarious.

"We really like you." rofl XD
Koulin chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
No, really. You deserve more than 36 reviews. :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »