Reviews for His Voice
always-kh chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
good fic i like it it's unusual and not all mopey don't think she'd be weak she's strong and already went through so much.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Angel LeeAnn chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
This was great. It is one of the best 'why-Logan-left' stories I've ever read.
Pixie Child chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
I loved it and I was wondering if I could make a fanlisting on your fic. I'm sorry if that came out to preppy or somthing for you, but I fucking loved His Voice!
T. R1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Very well written. I like the twist you've added to Logan's running.
Vagrant Rogue chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
that was really good, really really good. Dare I say really really really good? yeah, it was really good ;)
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
whoa! that was sooo cool! i mean,. . . just. . . . cool! a very great theory and i am one of those who believe it. : D

saicho_18 : slytherin -
ana-na-na chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
so sad!
Alien Outcast chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
aw you right so good! I love reading your stories. Keep writing and BE HAPPY! (that was lame)
Rin Berry too damn lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
Wow. This is excellent! Great theory too, although I have to say it's a bit, as the French say, clichésque. But what you said at the beginning is very true- you've taken a different approach to it, and it works well. You write very well, and that's a great last line you've got there. Well done! ::applauds:: -Kate
HemiChops chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Is there going to be a sequel?
The Warrior Poet chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
nah, he had a thing for Jean. Good nevertheless, very good writing.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
oh, i love this! :)
lareinemargot chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
will he come back? was it you who wrote the great story about the L/R bond that never fades? "Ties That Bond", I think. Your style of writing's really good.
Aquarius Angel chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
Great! I love it! More? Like what does Logan think while he is running?