Reviews for Mute
Aly chapter 13 . 1/26/2006
this is deffinetly the best story i've read yet, i've been trying to write my own stories but i don't think i could ever come up with anything like this it's AWSOME! ok i'm done now :)
The Last chapter 13 . 10/24/2005
*shake fist* Raven:Beast Boy forever! Anyway, it's DONE! Wow. [Stares at computer] It took a while, but it was worth it. AWESOME. JOB. *
CalliopeMused chapter 13 . 10/24/2005
"I know why the caged bird sings" is Maya Angelou's- that was the title of her autobiography.

The focus on the two most important people for the conclusion made everything fit without distractions. This story borders on a long poem, with prose just as prevalent as dialogue. And getting off topic is no problem, when the fic held together so well. An excellent story- and that's before considering this is the first one you've completed. You can only get better, after all- good luck.
Flame of Hikari chapter 12 . 10/1/2005
woah... you finally updated! ok, so i may have gotten a little confused but that was only cuz i skimmed through it, i'll probably read it more decently later...
JNgirl chapter 12 . 9/25/2005
Wow, that last chapter was so strong. It had so much meaning behind it. I can't wait for your next chapter, I just can't wait plase update soon.
ancient midnight chapter 12 . 9/23/2005
very dark
Monchhichi chapter 12 . 9/20/2005
wow. that was beautiful. The story was told in Raven's voice, and it just sounded like her so much. I love it. I cried while reading it. This story about friendship, death, hope, wishes, the past, is beautiful. Can't wait for another ch.

-Mon
CalliopeMused chapter 12 . 9/19/2005
This story is amazing. It is eloquent, brilliant, and perfectly in character, told entirely through thoughts and dreams and wishes, winding past and present and life and death in a breathtaking story. Please continue- the story is a preoccupation of the best sort.
The Last chapter 12 . 9/19/2005
T.T An update! o.0 Who's Rose? 0.0 RAVEN'S GONNA DIE?

Ho boy.
SYStem-0 chapter 12 . 9/19/2005
damn...that was confusingly good!
oranfly chapter 12 . 9/19/2005
I'm a little lost, and I'm hoping things clear up a bit in the next chapter, but still cool all the same.
awfulwaffle09 chapter 12 . 9/18/2005
it's so... sad.

i can hardly do anything but cry and try to not make to much noise, for if i do, im afriad i'll alert my parents. i should be asleep.

i had to read this though.

before i read this chapter, i knew i would be crying before the last sentence. i was quite right.

i started crying after the 'cyborg is my hero.' and so on.

my, how patetic of me.

this was a very touching chapter. and story. i wonder how many people have read this but haven't reviewed. the number has to be up in the hundreds.

it just has to be.

i'll be waiting for the next chapter. i don't care how long it takes.
please delete this account 03 chapter 12 . 9/18/2005
Beautifully written, and an excellent chapter. I'm sad that this story is almost over, you've done a great job on it.

So Rose Wilson was the white-haired girl... Was she the one who died at the end, or was that Raven? I wasn't sure who you meant there.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how you are going to end this. Please update when you get the chance.

d.h.k.
lalalalalala chapter 11 . 8/23/2005
whose rose wilson
Insane But Happy chapter 11 . 8/10/2005
I absolutely love this story. It's simple, but so...sincere. Serene. There's a lot of meaning in every chapter. I love it.