Reviews for Rain
voldyismyfather chapter 20 . 8/24/2009
love it x
Jane Doe chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
That was quite possibly the cheesiest, most clich├ęd scene I have ever read, and not really in a good way.

JD
mj2602 chapter 20 . 4/24/2008
great story! i want to know what happens with malfoy!
rupertgrintlovesmeandonlyme chapter 20 . 10/6/2007
is there a sequel? because i am in love w/the plot, lot me know!(if there is a sequel what is it tilted.
Binx23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Your story started out fine but I gotta admit that as it neared the ending it got kinda crappy...no offense... I mean, they fell in love too fast and though I believe in the love at forst sight thing, the way you rushed it made it impractical... sorry... and oh yeah, theres a lot of inconsistencies in your story and unbelievable facts that don't make sense( like the fact that Blaise's loyal to the death Death Eater father never having killed anyone before is just stupid...once again, no offense) but I guess it's an okay fic compared to the others out there.. kinda.
PanemNCircenses chapter 20 . 3/16/2007
I loved your story especially the last sentence. It's always great when writers tie everything up. Onto the sequel! By the way, you write very well.
sheluvssomebody chapter 20 . 2/14/2007
hi, i thought it was good, but i thought you dived into blaise/hermione's love too fast. Also, isn't Blaise dead? "as he took his last raggedy breath"? And what about Draco and the killing? I really liked your story except for some unresolved problems.
frozen fire chapter 20 . 2/10/2007
Hermione wouldnt have sent a letter if she was crying over her lovers freshly dead body... She wouldnt have left him because she loved him to much.

And how you made everyone fall in love was kinda weird. It was an okay story.
Whitelight72 chapter 20 . 12/13/2006
aww... sad ending. poor McGonagall. great story though. i love Hermione/Blaise romances.
midnight crier chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
that was a great way to end it! so cute! I luved it so mcuch i criedlike 5 times! what is teh sequel called?...cause i have to read it!...cant wait!..*sobs at the stary she had finnaly finished*
midnight crier chapter 19 . 9/1/2006
jufbvl;cawresudjirfvbcikuj2W;PEVBSAIUDJFP;C...that was so cute!i luved it i will end up comenting in the end of it but owell i lunvedandthe ending when i found out that albus and mcongigal were marriedwow..O.O...that was out of no were but so cute!
girlxflipped chapter 20 . 1/16/2006
Oh... I love it! I cried whaen Blaise died and cried when he was alive! lol. Cant wait for the sequeal! xo MisstressMoo xo
YukiSukinomoto chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
Okay... this chapter has no purpose, I know it's Hermione's POV but really, it's just repeated junk.

Maybe you should focus next time on making the whole story from a third person omniscient POV.
hi chapter 10 . 9/11/2005
aime means like

adore means love
Mrs. Maurauder chapter 20 . 8/5/2005
My email is could u plz email methe name of Rain's Sequel when u post it! Thanks