Reviews for Finding My Way Back To You
La Ann chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
Loved this story, but sad that you havent continued it in such a long time. :/
Fenton's Girl chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
hey...when re you going to update this story? it was getting really good! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! *goes and cry because you havent updated*
Violet712 chapter 10 . 11/23/2007
hey aweomse story! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE? IT WAS REALLY GOOD! please reply!
ShieldMaid4JC chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
This was a good story so far... but lay off on the "f" bomb, it is ruining the story for me, there are much better ways to say what you are trying to get across.
EmilyxSarah chapter 10 . 6/16/2006
OMFG YOU UPDATED! omg i was totally afraid that you had like forgotten about this fic or something. you have to update more often! and yes... i'm a teenager too. we're so CRAZY! lol. update soon!
phantomshadowdragon chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
Danny doesn't seem normal in the head. What made Danny like that? Did his human side die and is somewhere else while his ghost side was with Sam? Poor Sam she's going all w.c. emo on everyone. (w.c. stands for wristcutter) Is she going to end up dieing? Or is someone going to catch her?
flarey phoenix chapter 9 . 6/4/2006
as good as the first i loved it i know it's not real but after i read this and what vlad did i was so angry i wish it was real so i could punch him in the face my eyes were literally watering i had to put my laptop to my face to stop my dad from seeing because i've always said i dont cry in public i dont cry when i am seriously hurt and a story made me cry you are very talented at what you do hope you are going to put in another chapter
ghostgurl2792 chapter 9 . 1/25/2006
WOW! luved da sequel it was soo sad though
purrbaby101 chapter 9 . 12/15/2005
Sorry about that! A little late on reviewing... but great job! Yay! The REAL Danny's back... but that last part is creepy... makes you wonderwhat's going to happen.. keep it up!
Nessarie chapter 9 . 11/20/2005
::bursts into tears:: WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO SO SAD AND HAPPY AT THE SAM TIME? ::sniffles:: Anywhoo, great fic, great chapter AND YOU HAD BETTER UPDATE AGAIN SOON OR I'LL GO BALLISTIC ON YOUR TOOSHIE! :D

Ness
Devon chapter 9 . 10/23/2005
Is the challange Vlad or Danny's evil twin? I think it could be and might be both. Or getting Tucker and his family to know he's still around.
dietuckerdie chapter 9 . 10/16/2005
this story is comeing out really nice
GoingGhost chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
Great Story. It was worth the wait. I am sadden that Danny could not go down to see his parents. They would understand.
xheartkreuzx chapter 9 . 10/12/2005
it wasnt that short... it was a really good chapter though.
Laurelleaves chapter 9 . 10/12/2005