Reviews for Diplomacy
Hiyoshi Ren chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
why?
aegisZero chapter 20 . 4/18/2010
This fic came out very well, I liked much more than the one it followed. Your characters were great and commend you for your using of non cannon characters.

Your take on Hinata and Hanabi were very nice.
TheRealQueenOfHell chapter 20 . 9/12/2009
I love this story. I was well writen and you never once rushed through anything.

I think my only complate is that Hinata'a diplomate teacher (I forgot how to spell his name)came across as a little campy and sherlock homles-ish when he did his bit of solving.

All in all I give this story a 6 out of 5!
Tigeress-Jayde chapter 20 . 9/5/2009
That was a Great story

very well written

enjoyed it very much

Even tho there was supposed to be a third you never got to i think u should do one more chapter or a oneshot like 50years later or so on how the huyga were changed
Just another Hinata fan chapter 20 . 3/25/2008
I'm sure you have heardd this many times piece would have made a great stand alone episode all its own.I was hooked from the begining. Thanks for a killer read
netbreaker0 chapter 20 . 10/11/2007
Another great story. I hope you write the next one someday.
gabe chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Hey i want to say i found your story from a hint of my favorite naruto fanfic of all time Naruto The Great Ninja War the author listed you as an influencer of her work your last review was five months ago but if there is any chance this can influence a third instalment i must say you can focus on hinata a lot ( i liked that) but you really have to go for the naruhina couple more you jist left it hanging
GoliathM chapter 20 . 1/9/2007
I just got done reading your story, and while this fic may not be novel-length, it is one of the best stories I've found on this site. Your characterization of pre-existing characters was very well done and your OCs were not written like OCs,(that's a VERY good thing). If you hadn't told us, I would have never realized that two of you OCs were from someone else, that shows excellent flexability in your writing. This story itself may not be in my fav. list, but your profile sure is. I look forward to your future works. Now, I'd love to stay and heap more praise on you and your story, but I've gotta go. PEACE!
GoliathM chapter 20 . 1/9/2007
ShanniC chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I LOVED this! I really enjoy reading Hinata centric stories, and this by far is one of the best. You have done an excellent job. I liked the OCs. I think you should turn this story, along with Ghostly Eyes into a series of some kind. I'd really enjoy reading a sequel. Hinata's growing courage was impressive, and I really do believe that she can change the Hyuuga.
luckyazn1177 chapter 20 . 12/19/2006
i like how this turned out. ur very vague plotline for the third part sounds really good. and i know i said this before but would there be a naruhina relationship or something? because as you mentioned the "future hokage" wants to change the clan too..and im pretty sure hiashi(you) mean naruto..so yea..im quite excited as to how the third part would turn out!
conan2000 chapter 20 . 12/19/2006
appluase, that was wonderful way to end it, I really like the way you focused on hinata instead of the naruto hinata pairing like usual good stories about hinata do, also I really like the diplomat idea, and the way you made hinata grow up through both your stories is good writing and plot development, very good work, I will be waiting for your sequel I also love the idea of getting the story all out, but you might not have the same motivation as if you got it out every month or so, well thats all, good luck.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 20 . 12/19/2006
Excellent story. I'm half wondering if the girls find Naruto at Ichiraku when they get there. I know Naruto and Hinata will work together to change the clan!
kitsunecontainer chapter 20 . 12/18/2006
Good story. If you decide to continue, I will be right there, with a review for you as usual.

All that I can hope for is that you decide to continue.

On a similar note, you should know that you are one of the best authors here, and a personal favorite.

I wish for you future success, continued health, and an overall life.

Sincerely,

Ginyuki Kitsune
TimeShifter chapter 20 . 12/18/2006
Very nice. I liked the ending very much. Hinata was forced to do something she was against, but it allowed her to grow as a person and strengthen her resolve, not to mention bring her closer to her father. I like the idea of a third story. Have you considered involving Naruto in it? Hiashi hinted last chapter that he would be on Hinata's side when she tried to change the Hyuuga; I think that would work well with the next part of this story. The one shot ideas also sound good. Well done Sgamer; I liked this one a lot!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »