Reviews for Portrait of the Soul
CharitinaX chapter 3 . 1/22
Oh, and I know it might be hard/bothersome to do so now when the story is already complete, but if you ever decide to edit this story one day, there are a few spelling mistakes (mainly phonetic misspellings).

In addition, I suggest that you make longer (and therefore, less) chapters instead of a lot of short-ish chapters. I'd much rather read a 20-ish chapter story with long and meaningful chapters than short ones, divided based on singular events (I guess what I'm trying to say is that up to where I am now, you don't really include multiple points of view in one chapter).

Also, it'd be nice if you could bold and/or insert a line break between your A/N's and the story, just so that it's easier for readers to distinguish what's going on. (True story: I read halfway through your author's note and thought it was what the main character was thinking first, before I finished the sentence and realized it was actually an author's note.)

CharitinaX chapter 2 . 1/22
I've never read the Kay adaption, but was there ever actual evidence, which suggested that Erik had ever been given a bride in Persia? I know at least one version of the story suggested that he was about to be executed there, which is why he left...
RememberEdge chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Messier...?
Do you mean Monsieur?
As in, like, French "Mister" or "Sir"
Guest chapter 41 . 2/21/2014
Oh god, that was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read.
shika93 chapter 41 . 11/30/2013
Wow, aw awesome ending and story! Fantastic! Awesome!
shika93 chapter 40 . 11/30/2013