Reviews for Time for Independence
madmanmark666 chapter 14 . 7/24
This is a really great story I would love to see you finish this
firedawg chapter 14 . 4/18
Enjoyed the story thus far and as I am a Daphne-Harry fan I look forwar to watching them meld as your story progresses. Great story and well told. Thanks hor sharing.
Alkiera chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
This chapter (8) contains a repeat of a conversation about Harry and Cho's relationship that was mostly already had in a previous chapter... and both Harry and Narcissa act like it's a totally new topic. The conversation _is_ expanded a bit here, but the begining feesl weird when they just ahd this conversation 2 days ago in story time.
kelwin chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
I know everyone likes to have part of ther fic with harry calling out in there slip and that even j k her self is guilty of this. people very rarely talk in there sleep or cry out and when they do it is like a mumble. they may be unsettled and move a bit but some people have him jumping about and roling from one side to the other very fast. that does not happen much. think ov it this way. the dream happens in the higher part of the brain so for it to get as far as the limbs moving would take a good bit because parts of the brain are on stand by. good fic so far.
kelwin chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
good fic. I don't like parvarty being in. I have read some fics where it works out but it is just her character in the books. she was a gossip and she heard anything she had to tell everyone and her in divination can't wait to see how you make it work
Guest chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
Update damnit and i personnally believr merlin existed but you did your creative thing hell taliesin is another name for merlin and he is recorded during roman times
1529 chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
An interesting story and it's too bad it seems to be abandoned, but the section on Merlin didn't make any sense. From the, admittedly, little that I know, the name Merlin came from Wales, originally, making it a bit ludicrous to say that the Normans brought the legend with them (the name cannot seem to originate from either French or Nordic).
MagmaFanfiction chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
so far so good btw why did ya leave this story its quite a nice one
firebluebird2006 chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
um you already had him tell her about the cho deal.
TheFlowerOfTheCourt chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Lol wtf is occulemancy and legillems?
Silver Sword Shadeslayer chapter 14 . 1/18/2015
Yh the merlin does not exist part is great and highly amusing!
Da Zhang chapter 14 . 1/7/2015
Soooo, you gonna update this like ever?
Paddybee chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
1st paragraph is enough to put me off : 'It is quiet plane' means an almost silent aircraft or woodworking tool. On the other hand 'It is quite plain' means that it is readily apparent.
There are 2 steps to take: 1. Switch off your spell checker. 2. Get a Beta who can spell and knows British English.
WeberCode chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Good fanfic , sequel please .
Philosophize chapter 14 . 12/4/2013