Reviews for Time for Independence
kelwin chapter 4 . 10/19
I know everyone likes to have part of ther fic with harry calling out in there slip and that even j k her self is guilty of this. people very rarely talk in there sleep or cry out and when they do it is like a mumble. they may be unsettled and move a bit but some people have him jumping about and roling from one side to the other very fast. that does not happen much. think ov it this way. the dream happens in the higher part of the brain so for it to get as far as the limbs moving would take a good bit because parts of the brain are on stand by. good fic so far.
kelwin chapter 2 . 10/19
good fic. I don't like parvarty being in. I have read some fics where it works out but it is just her character in the books. she was a gossip and she heard anything she had to tell everyone and her in divination can't wait to see how you make it work
Update damnit and i personnally believr merlin existed but you did your creative thing hell taliesin is another name for merlin and he is recorded during roman times
1529 chapter 14 . 6/24
An interesting story and it's too bad it seems to be abandoned, but the section on Merlin didn't make any sense. From the, admittedly, little that I know, the name Merlin came from Wales, originally, making it a bit ludicrous to say that the Normans brought the legend with them (the name cannot seem to originate from either French or Nordic).
MagmaFanfiction chapter 3 . 6/13
so far so good btw why did ya leave this story its quite a nice one
firebluebird2006 chapter 8 . 5/15
um you already had him tell her about the cho deal.
TheFlowerOfTheCourt chapter 4 . 1/18
Lol wtf is occulemancy and legillems?
Silver Sword Shadeslayer chapter 14 . 1/18
Yh the merlin does not exist part is great and highly amusing!
Da Zhang chapter 14 . 1/7
Soooo, you gonna update this like ever?
Paddybee chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
1st paragraph is enough to put me off : 'It is quiet plane' means an almost silent aircraft or woodworking tool. On the other hand 'It is quite plain' means that it is readily apparent.
There are 2 steps to take: 1. Switch off your spell checker. 2. Get a Beta who can spell and knows British English.
WeberCode chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Good fanfic , sequel please .
Philosophize chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
Binka chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I'd love to see you continue this as you have quite a few good ideas going. I really like the idea that Merlin isn't a real wizard and just a muggle myth, it''s quite ironic that the wizarding world, so superior when it comes to how they see muggle's are all so in awe of one of their creations. When Harry put Hermione straight in the corridor after the lesson I thought he was going to ask her if she also thought Gandalf were real just because he has his name in print. Who knows, maybe he is.
Speaking of Hermione, when is Harry going to make her take the pimple hex off Marietta? You mentioned it on the train anhd nothing happened afterwards. I actually got a scene in my head of Harry calling together the DA and making Hermione remove the hex in front of everyone and then explaining how they'd all been unfair with regard to her situationn. They should've used some kind of secrecy oath instead, either that or a fidelius charm, if you can hide a house or people, why not information too? And if Hermione is so advanced she can perform a protean charm, or brew polyjuice with only one full years potion instruction then she's certainly capable of a fidelius or something like it.
If Harry has to have four wives, I'd quite like to see Daphne Greengrass as one of them. I don't know why but I love stories where he ends up with her, quite a few authors have made such a minor canon character into one of my favourites, maybe I just like the name? I'd quite like to see Luna in there too, After a lot more getting to k know her of course, she's really straight forward in her own dotty kind of way and I think Harry needs people like that.
Anyway, thanks for keeping me entertained for the last few hours and I hope to see this finished at some point.
Dragonsong2795 chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Nicely done with the Merlin Angle, I like it. Also are you thinking of adding Daphne to the Pairing? I notice most authors use the 'Ice Queen' persona for her, it's a pity that J.K Didn't expand her characters more, there are so many with which we just have names.

highlander348 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013