Reviews for Time for Independence
1529 chapter 14 . 6/24
An interesting story and it's too bad it seems to be abandoned, but the section on Merlin didn't make any sense. From the, admittedly, little that I know, the name Merlin came from Wales, originally, making it a bit ludicrous to say that the Normans brought the legend with them (the name cannot seem to originate from either French or Nordic).
MagmaFanfiction chapter 3 . 6/13
so far so good btw why did ya leave this story its quite a nice one
firebluebird2006 chapter 8 . 5/15
um you already had him tell her about the cho deal.
TheFlowerOfTheCourt chapter 4 . 1/18
Lol wtf is occulemancy and legillems?
Silver Sword Shadeslayer chapter 14 . 1/18
Yh the merlin does not exist part is great and highly amusing!
Da Zhang chapter 14 . 1/7
Soooo, you gonna update this like ever?
Paddybee chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
1st paragraph is enough to put me off : 'It is quiet plane' means an almost silent aircraft or woodworking tool. On the other hand 'It is quite plain' means that it is readily apparent.
There are 2 steps to take: 1. Switch off your spell checker. 2. Get a Beta who can spell and knows British English.
WeberCode chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Good fanfic , sequel please .
Philosophize chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
Abandoned?
Binka chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I'd love to see you continue this as you have quite a few good ideas going. I really like the idea that Merlin isn't a real wizard and just a muggle myth, it''s quite ironic that the wizarding world, so superior when it comes to how they see muggle's are all so in awe of one of their creations. When Harry put Hermione straight in the corridor after the lesson I thought he was going to ask her if she also thought Gandalf were real just because he has his name in print. Who knows, maybe he is.
Speaking of Hermione, when is Harry going to make her take the pimple hex off Marietta? You mentioned it on the train anhd nothing happened afterwards. I actually got a scene in my head of Harry calling together the DA and making Hermione remove the hex in front of everyone and then explaining how they'd all been unfair with regard to her situationn. They should've used some kind of secrecy oath instead, either that or a fidelius charm, if you can hide a house or people, why not information too? And if Hermione is so advanced she can perform a protean charm, or brew polyjuice with only one full years potion instruction then she's certainly capable of a fidelius or something like it.
If Harry has to have four wives, I'd quite like to see Daphne Greengrass as one of them. I don't know why but I love stories where he ends up with her, quite a few authors have made such a minor canon character into one of my favourites, maybe I just like the name? I'd quite like to see Luna in there too, After a lot more getting to k know her of course, she's really straight forward in her own dotty kind of way and I think Harry needs people like that.
Anyway, thanks for keeping me entertained for the last few hours and I hope to see this finished at some point.
Dragonsong2795 chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Nicely done with the Merlin Angle, I like it. Also are you thinking of adding Daphne to the Pairing? I notice most authors use the 'Ice Queen' persona for her, it's a pity that J.K Didn't expand her characters more, there are so many with which we just have names.

dragonsong2795
highlander348 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
You suck.
Mrs.TomMarvoloRiddle chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Really like this story, sad you haven't continued it. Hope that you start eriting it again!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Very sorry this story stopped, as it is well written and amuses me greatly. With what I've seen, Greengrass would be a fair bet on the wife situation, but I would also put a few galleons on Susan Bones as well.

Regardless, I do hope you come back to this in the future... if only to see Dumbledore's reaction to Harry being completely out of his control. )
Kalladin1989 chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Great story so far. Is daphne gonna be the other girl?