Reviews for Bad as she wants me to be
Entiereader chapter 18 . 2/27
I've just finished reading you work and I've got to say your one of the best I've read on here from the connection to marvel and the little Easter eggs hddien here and there it was a great read and although I am an avid kim/ron fan you've done something great that I could see in an actual show 10/10 sincerely an avid reader
RandomReader113 chapter 18 . 12/11/2017
Hey, i know it's been awhile since you probably looked at this stories comments but I just have to give my own opinion. This story was Amazing, it had all the twist and turns I could want and though it is bitter sweet that this story is over I'm just glad you finished it unlike almost every other story. This was one of if not the best story I have read on this site. This story blended the crossovers just enough to give it more depth as well as make sense. Thank you for writing this, it made me laugh, yell at my phone, and had me on the edge of my proverbial seat more times that I could count. Thank you again and I hope you see this.
The Book of Eli chapter 18 . 3/19/2017
Man this was fun and I have to say exciting! I really had fun with reading the progress of Ron and Shego's relationship and I say good job.
Gold Testament chapter 18 . 3/12/2017
Could've at least let Kim and Wade know that Ron and Shego were still alive, and that they only faked their deaths so that they could move on for a more peaceful life.
Gold Testament chapter 15 . 3/12/2017
Okay you kept forgetting the ~ in senior's name. Also Bonnie isn't much of a character witness.
Gold Testament chapter 14 . 3/12/2017
Maybe Ron should ask Monty if his heart was ever broken before and another woman helped put him back together?
Gold Testament chapter 11 . 3/12/2017
Ooooo Junior's super jelling, but what's he going to do? Call Kim Possible and show her the footage? You know it would be kinda cool to see Kim and Junior team-up.
Gold Testament chapter 10 . 3/12/2017
Loved Drakken finally realizing it when he said "YOU'RE SHACKING UP WITH THE BUFFOON?!" Though I'm pretty sure once Drakken learns the event that caused Shego and Ron to get together he'd sooner tell Kim the full story just to see her reaction.
Gold Testament chapter 9 . 3/12/2017
I can't wait for Shego's reaction to learning that Kim confessed her love to Ron, and got shot down. You think he would at least tell either Wade or Monique that on their anniversary as Team Possible he was going to confess his feelings for her.
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 3/12/2017
Junior stole an entire bush of mood roses just to ask Shego out? You think he'd give some to Kim if she asked, so she can scheme to ask Ron out?
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 3/12/2017
Hehehe kinda wish Kim had seen the note, maybe with Bonnie and Josh nearby eavesdropping. Let them find out that Ron gained a girlfriend when he caught Kim and Josh together.
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 3/12/2017
I like where Ron's going. I knew Mankey couldn't be trusted.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 3/12/2017
Kim's sleeping with Josh Monkey, and yet she thinks arousal to Ron is just her feelings for Josh? She has no clue how much she messed up big time. I mean if the Cheer Squad found out Ron caught Kim and Josh when he was going to confess... I think even Bonnie would feel bad for him. Monique is probably disappointed with Kim because she's back with Monkey without even knowing that Ron caught them. Honestly I never really liked Josh to begin with, I mean he caused a lot of mission based trouble for her. The amulet of the Monkey King, the embarrassment pollen Draken sprayed her with, oh and wasn't he connected to the centurian project? You know the armor that grew as she lied?
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Ya know if Wade knew what Ron was planning and what he found I think that would be a good reason for our favorite super genius to leave his room and comfort one of his best friends.
GreyscaleWriter chapter 2 . 2/11/2017