Reviews for Bad as she wants me to be
Darklight404 chapter 18 . 10/22
Good ending
Petrus streamrock chapter 18 . 10/6
I've never watched Kim Possible, but I'm glad I've found this fanfict. This is canon for me. Thank you for this, you write well enough that I felt my self immersing into the story and felt all the emotions that's in it.

It was a great ride.
Oddballzebra chapter 2 . 8/5
this is shit
A Certified BAMF chapter 18 . 2/5
Ok but didn’t you have a chapter or story with Bonnie swearing to find them? Cause I swear you did
PointlessFigment chapter 18 . 2/3
... I survived every joke and Pun here ...

But the broom closet... the broom closet got me...

CRAP.
ShadowRealmComics chapter 18 . 1/21
LMFAO, I hope you do a sequel to this story, you know have both Ron and Sheena come into shield as agents to assist Kim. Keep it up, though I had hopes for some KimXShego action as well then have then both decided to share him. I was not happy with Josh with Kim though, but I never liked that character at all, but hey. Keep it up though, for it was a good read still.
NHarem Foreva chapter 18 . 7/22/2018
Wait, where’s the sequel with the crossover that forces Ron and Shego to eventually let Kim know they’re still alive?
MaksmoNero chapter 18 . 7/3/2018
Thanks for this story :) it was great time!
Entiereader chapter 18 . 2/27/2018
I've just finished reading you work and I've got to say your one of the best I've read on here from the connection to marvel and the little Easter eggs hddien here and there it was a great read and although I am an avid kim/ron fan you've done something great that I could see in an actual show 10/10 sincerely an avid reader
RandomReader113 chapter 18 . 12/11/2017
Hey, i know it's been awhile since you probably looked at this stories comments but I just have to give my own opinion. This story was Amazing, it had all the twist and turns I could want and though it is bitter sweet that this story is over I'm just glad you finished it unlike almost every other story. This was one of if not the best story I have read on this site. This story blended the crossovers just enough to give it more depth as well as make sense. Thank you for writing this, it made me laugh, yell at my phone, and had me on the edge of my proverbial seat more times that I could count. Thank you again and I hope you see this.
The Book of Eli chapter 18 . 3/19/2017
Man this was fun and I have to say exciting! I really had fun with reading the progress of Ron and Shego's relationship and I say good job.
Gold Testament chapter 18 . 3/12/2017
Could've at least let Kim and Wade know that Ron and Shego were still alive, and that they only faked their deaths so that they could move on for a more peaceful life.
Gold Testament chapter 15 . 3/12/2017
Okay you kept forgetting the ~ in senior's name. Also Bonnie isn't much of a character witness.
Gold Testament chapter 14 . 3/12/2017
Maybe Ron should ask Monty if his heart was ever broken before and another woman helped put him back together?
Gold Testament chapter 11 . 3/12/2017
Ooooo Junior's super jelling, but what's he going to do? Call Kim Possible and show her the footage? You know it would be kinda cool to see Kim and Junior team-up.