Reviews for Bad as she wants me to be
The Book of Eli chapter 18 . 3/19
Man this was fun and I have to say exciting! I really had fun with reading the progress of Ron and Shego's relationship and I say good job.
Gold Testament chapter 18 . 3/12
Could've at least let Kim and Wade know that Ron and Shego were still alive, and that they only faked their deaths so that they could move on for a more peaceful life.
Gold Testament chapter 15 . 3/12
Okay you kept forgetting the ~ in senior's name. Also Bonnie isn't much of a character witness.
Gold Testament chapter 14 . 3/12
Maybe Ron should ask Monty if his heart was ever broken before and another woman helped put him back together?
Gold Testament chapter 11 . 3/12
Ooooo Junior's super jelling, but what's he going to do? Call Kim Possible and show her the footage? You know it would be kinda cool to see Kim and Junior team-up.
Gold Testament chapter 10 . 3/12
Loved Drakken finally realizing it when he said "YOU'RE SHACKING UP WITH THE BUFFOON?!" Though I'm pretty sure once Drakken learns the event that caused Shego and Ron to get together he'd sooner tell Kim the full story just to see her reaction.
Gold Testament chapter 9 . 3/12
I can't wait for Shego's reaction to learning that Kim confessed her love to Ron, and got shot down. You think he would at least tell either Wade or Monique that on their anniversary as Team Possible he was going to confess his feelings for her.
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 3/12
Junior stole an entire bush of mood roses just to ask Shego out? You think he'd give some to Kim if she asked, so she can scheme to ask Ron out?
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 3/12
Hehehe kinda wish Kim had seen the note, maybe with Bonnie and Josh nearby eavesdropping. Let them find out that Ron gained a girlfriend when he caught Kim and Josh together.
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 3/12
I like where Ron's going. I knew Mankey couldn't be trusted.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 3/12
Kim's sleeping with Josh Monkey, and yet she thinks arousal to Ron is just her feelings for Josh? She has no clue how much she messed up big time. I mean if the Cheer Squad found out Ron caught Kim and Josh when he was going to confess... I think even Bonnie would feel bad for him. Monique is probably disappointed with Kim because she's back with Monkey without even knowing that Ron caught them. Honestly I never really liked Josh to begin with, I mean he caused a lot of mission based trouble for her. The amulet of the Monkey King, the embarrassment pollen Draken sprayed her with, oh and wasn't he connected to the centurian project? You know the armor that grew as she lied?
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 3/12
Ya know if Wade knew what Ron was planning and what he found I think that would be a good reason for our favorite super genius to leave his room and comfort one of his best friends.
GreyscaleWriter chapter 2 . 2/11
MISSION PASSED! Respect
Clouffie1986 chapter 18 . 12/19/2016
This story was amazing. I ended up reading it through in one sitting. I plan on checking out your other works now. Happy Holidays
romeosami7 chapter 13 . 12/17/2016
lol, your tricked your wife into being your proofread or did you trick your proofread into marrying you. anyways, happy marriage life or whatever people say. may your kids be your beta reader soon