Reviews for Bad as she wants me to be
Crazy-San chapter 18 . 1/9
Okay, so I created an account so I could write this review. This was an amazing story. I devoured it all in one sitting. I am a big fan of the more unconventional pairings with people from different sides with stories that are not black and white, but shades of grey. This was done amazingly well in this story, with believable character development. I really pulled at my heartstrings and I never knew what was going to happen next. And I'm glad the author didn't fall back on the overused two women in love with same man and agree to share him thing. One of the best fan fictions I've read.
BBRAE623 chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
Loved it.
agentinfinity chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
You did a phenomonal job with this story. You kept the characters true, kept flow, and got me to go teary at the end; and my tear ducts don't work right so that is a feat in itself! Great work!
dtazman chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This is one of my top favorite stories on this site
WRoosterdf chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
wow amazing. and avengers crossover daaayum.
Incredibly out of canon, but a great read
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
Good story, not so good formatting, try to break up the text a bit more in the future. That being said you should be proud of this story, it was truly moving at points and had plenty of humour.
irnzenmonk chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
I really liked this story it was really good ne
Laserai chapter 18 . 7/27/2014
I have reached the end of this story and honestly, now that I have reached the end I am quite saddened its over. I found this story after finishing up another KP fanfic inspired by this one 24 hours ago. I completed this 18 chapter story all within that time frame.

Once again I am left speechless by the depth of another KP fan fiction. I have been developing and have concreted an entirely new level of respect for the character Shego.

I got the same impression many keyed upon observation that she carried an inner strength and fragility that she kept hidden from the world. Your story has managed to capture I think the essence of Shego. I believe the course Ron took to be with her was not out of character. Especially considering the circumstances that opened that particular door.

And I also concur that Kim Possible's naivety at times could possibly lead to what happened in this story. Flawless execution of creative flair throughout this story. I particularly liked your attention to detail in all aspects across the flowing scenes throughout.

Your attention to the love scenes in particular even the not so innocent but quite necessary details. This is an area of expertise I find even myself having trouble with on occasion. You did not hold back on these critical areas of the story. It is much appreciated as I am also a sucker for hopeless romance myself. The world could use more lemon and fluff.

Your story had it all: steamy love scenes, betrayal, murder, court scenes and even character deaths which not many writers are brave enough to tackle. All in all you painted a picture that encompassed a lot of ground and detail but did so I think perfectly.

Well done, I see you seem to have started a sequel of sorts for this story. I will begin reviewing what you have so far. Once again excellent job.

Keep Charging, Laserai out.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/27/2014
awesome sauce
Barleyguy chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
Well I have to say mixing in Kp win marvel had me smiling like a moronic idiot this was friggen awesome, and as for the rest that I've already read, it was well written, and sure you went a bit OOC but I didn't mind in the slightest, I enjoyed this and will continue reding till the end. And as I always say at the end of a review. Keep updating eh.
Shonyu chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
Just want to say that this is a great read, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. You have a real talent for writing, and I plan to read both your past and future works.
Lu Bane Na chapter 18 . 4/19/2014
Man, this was actually the first Kim Possible story I've ever read on here and I'm glad it was this one cuz it's awesome. Plenty of romance, drama, action, and SEX. Really kind wish RonGo had happened in canon after reading this.
lunchbox chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
I have always been a huge KP fan and your story has it all, comedy, love, horror, action and so the drama. I am definatley going to be looking for a continuation or any other stories you have written. But as some of the others have said you pulled had on my heart with Kims eulegy and i will gaurantee i will be just as heartbroken if there are more stories to be read.
Soul Reaper With a Core Drill chapter 18 . 3/28/2014
WOW that was alot better than i expected but man that eulogy from Kim was actually a bit moving, it always surprises me when i can find a story that just from reading it, it has the power to make me shed a tear or a few but it was good so all thats left to say and i know there are quite a few of KP fans that would agree to this statement or exclamation... ALL HAIL RONGO thank you for a wonderful story and if there is more then UPDATE but if not then i need to find another good story... *walks away*
Ryvule chapter 18 . 3/19/2014
Good read, you had some rough spots in the beggining but it evened out, I didn't like The Bonnie bashing, but you needed a bitch, and she was the best for that role, of course I simply have a small like for Bonnie because I read gabriel blessing's on four legs(p.s. Don't actually read that fic if you want to feel safe at night, ever). Anyway, all things considered I would say that you did a damn good job, thanks.