Reviews for Bad as she wants me to be
Amateraszu chapter 18 . 7/12
loved the story especially your ending
very well written.
hoping you will write more like this?
keep up the great work
Aku Knight chapter 8 . 5/24
This is a pretty interesting fic. Keep up the good work. The only thing that bothers me is how quickly Ron and sheego's relationship has evolved. It seems like they just started sleeping together a week or 2 before they fell in love. You might want to stretch out the time line a bit next time.
aaronharrell12 chapter 4 . 5/4
NJ Bill
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 3 . 2/11
I have to say it, this story is getting better!
A great chapter with some surprises...

this is just the beginning, sooner or later Ron needs to make a quick decision about the future
(Shego, or Kim?)
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
well, i have to admit that the 2nd chapter was AMAZING!
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Well, sometimes we feel betrayed for the ones that you thought that they're here for you and that's the case of Ron Stoppable!

The man since the 1st day thought that he had the opportunity to tell his friend Kim his true feelings but after seeing what he see the things are going to change FOREVER!

Well, this is only the beginning of a new destiny for Ron...
ATastyRetreat chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
You turned that pretty well n while I'm not a super pervert like jiraiya (bless his anime soul), I love romance n I suppose "love making" instead of mindless sex.
ATastyRetreat chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
It was a decent chapter, however I am getting a very heavy feeling that this will turn kim bashing real soon. N it won't even be her fault (although that must reeeeally hurt for Ron), she can do whatever she wants. Just my thoughts.
Critic-Nightmare chapter 18 . 9/9/2015
I just wanted to ask you if I could write the second part of this story 'cause yours is just awesome and I hate to see it come to an end.
Critic-Nightmare chapter 18 . 9/9/2015
best story ever.
fan of your writing.
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
great story nice crossover
Crazy-San chapter 18 . 1/9/2015
Okay, so I created an account so I could write this review. This was an amazing story. I devoured it all in one sitting. I am a big fan of the more unconventional pairings with people from different sides with stories that are not black and white, but shades of grey. This was done amazingly well in this story, with believable character development. I really pulled at my heartstrings and I never knew what was going to happen next. And I'm glad the author didn't fall back on the overused two women in love with same man and agree to share him thing. One of the best fan fictions I've read.
BBRAE623 chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
Loved it.
agentinfinity chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
You did a phenomonal job with this story. You kept the characters true, kept flow, and got me to go teary at the end; and my tear ducts don't work right so that is a feat in itself! Great work!
dtazman chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This is one of my top favorite stories on this site